+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<MARCH 2023 AOR>>>>>>>>>>

brunogent

Aug 23, 2022
Well i hope.
My AOR id 15 feb
My medical is passed (not’my friekd who will need extra analysis I think but didn t ask anything since 3 weeks)
I saw my eligibility was completed yesterday in green in my tracker.

i think in 3 weeks it s not bad. NowI l know background check is the hardest and longest part

KaiAT

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Category........
PNP
yea , do you know how long that can take ?, i have to apply for Bridge work permits applications
No one really knows, but I'd say realistically 2-3 weeks from AOR. However, you may get it quicker or later.

Reactions: Satejs

KaiAT

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Category........
PNP
Well i hope.
My AOR id 15 feb
My medical is passed (not’my friekd who will need extra analysis I think but didn t ask anything since 3 weeks)
I saw my eligibility was completed yesterday in green in my tracker.

i think in 3 weeks it s not bad. NowI l know background check is the hardest and longest part
Hey, do you know how long after AOR your medicals updated to pass?

gebong

Mar 11, 2023
Can you please help?

I have been invited to apply under FSW. I have a one (1) year of experience as a QC Technician under NOC 2211. I was employed under a recruitment agency for 1 month and 10 days and the remaining 10 months and 20 days were under the main company, which totalled 1+ years of experience. However, I was not able to declare the employment under the recruitment agency on my express entry profile.

Would it be enough to just provide a letter of explanation and payslips from the recruitment agency when I accept the invitation?