+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<MARCH 2023 AOR>>>>>>>>>>

Nanarh

Aug 18, 2022
Hello everyone,
I got my ITA march1st, am still preparing all the documents, am in FSW stream main applicant and my husband and son are dependents. we live in Thailand right now and we are French citizens. when we went to the polive here to get the police certicates, they refused to issue it for my husband bacause his name is not in the ITA, and it's normal because I am the main applicant. Even after explanations, they don't want to do anything unless there is an official invitation with his name in it.
we are super short in time because our TCF tests expire on the 1st of April, and there is no other dates to pass the test before end of May, which is too late.
Anyone has an idea how to get an official invitation with my husband name on it? anyone in this situation?
I sent a form to IRCC but not sure when or what they will reply, I'm a bit desperate, please help
Thank you

smrmeo

Sep 18, 2022
Hello everyone,
I got my ITA march1st, am still preparing all the documents, am in FSW stream main applicant and my husband and son are dependents. we live in Thailand right now and we are French citizens. when we went to the polive here to get the police certicates, they refused to issue it for my husband bacause his name is not in the ITA, and it's normal because I am the main applicant. Even after explanations, they don't want to do anything unless there is an official invitation with his name in it.
we are super short in time because our TCF tests expire on the 1st of April, and there is no other dates to pass the test before end of May, which is too late.
Anyone has an idea how to get an official invitation with my husband name on it? anyone in this situation?
I sent a form to IRCC but not sure when or what they will reply, I'm a bit desperate, please help
Thank you
As per the info in this link https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/police-certificates.html

Some countries will only give you a police certificate if you have a request letter from us. If this applies to you:

• Upload a document in the police certificate field in the document checklist that says: “I am applying from a country that requires an official request letter from IRCC to get a police certificate”.
We’ll then review your application. If it is otherwise complete, we’ll send you more information on how to get a police certificate.
So you simply submit your application as usual, but replace your husband police certificate with the document as guideline above.

Reactions: Nanarh

KaiAT

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Category........
PNP
Has anyone who's got March AOR received biometrics request letter yet?