+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<MARCH 2023 AOR>>>>>>>>>>

Daren2023

Jan 20, 2023
Category........
FSW
March applications are getting processed 3 times more slowly than Jan/Feb. I feel bad now, I should have applied earlier!

Reactions: Doumax

rohtak

Star Member
Nov 13, 2016
Hi guys, I created a list of everyone in the March thread, their AOR and 1st update (MP/BIO our UCI). I plan to update this list periodically (maybe every weekend). I hope this is helpful!

The latest AOR in the 1st update bucket is March 9th.

Also, if you are on the list please confirm the accuracy of your dates and let me know if I need to make changes.

AORs
Satejs: AOR March 2
phaijalkhan: AOR March 2
Papito Will: AOR March 3
KaiAT: AOR March 4
smrmeo: AOR March 6
sameergupta1499: AOR March 6
Harry_1234: AOR March 7
trang.ng.pharm: AOR March 9
db9: AOR March 11
Newbee81: AOR March 11
Daren2023: March 14
littlestar19: AOR March 15
Seekerofita2019: AOR March 15
rohtak: AOR March 16
rajat2211: AOR March 18
jaspreet21: AOR March 22

1st Update (MP, BIO or UCI Change)
Ace…!: AOR March 2; MP/BIO/UCI March 22
Kirat Dhaliwal: AOR March 2; MP/BIO/UCI March 22
Pdm_ca: AOR March 2; MP/BIO/UCI March 14
phaijalkhan: AOR March 2; MP/BIO/UCI March 22
radicalprotnns: AOR March 4; MP/BIO/UCI March 15
Wonderseeker7: AOR March 5; MP/BIO/UCI March 16
sameergupta1499: AOR March 5; MP/BIO/UCI March 23
ayushisinghal: AOR March 8; MP/BIO/UCI March 22
Doumax: AOR March 9; MP/BIO/UCI March 24

PPR
none
WOW, you are amazing man !

Reactions: Daren2023

Pdm_ca

Nov 26, 2022
March applications are getting processed 3 times more slowly than Jan/Feb. I feel bad now, I should have applied earlier!
Yea, I also feel that they seem to be. I also wanted to apply in Feb but couldn't due to delay from representative's side.
Anyhow, lets just be positive & believe nothing is going slow for the universe will align our energies and speed up the process :)

Last edited:

Pdm_ca

Nov 26, 2022
Guys, what is the relevance of a VO and how do we know which is ours? Almost all the other threads, people talk about their VO's.

Pdm_ca

Nov 26, 2022
VO doesnt really matter. You can ask the agent of your VO when you call them for status update.
Oh ok. Thanks for informing.

I don't think it will be apt to call IRCC right now since I am not even a month from my AOR, and have no questions as such. Further, you are saying its knowledge can't help us end-customers so...

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

radicalprotnns

Star Member
Nov 10, 2022
Hello, just some updates on my end (FWS-O):
AOR - 3 March (not 4 March!)
Biometrics request - 15 March, completed 17 March
On 16 March, I got an email that they have updated my application status but I don't know if this is what's considered "ghost update".

I've been checking the tracker everyday. I did not get an email update but on 27 March, when I logged in to my CIC account, the "Current Status" of my application changed from "Submitted" to something along the lines of application updated.

Today, 29 March, my tracker says that biometrics, medical exam, and eligibility are completed. I never saw eligibility being "in progress" though. Background verification is still "not started".

Does anyone know what background verification entails? I did my undergrad in Singapore for 4 years and my final semester (4 months of stay) coincided with my last 10 years of address history/personal history/travel history. I did not have to submit Singapore police certificate though. Do they ask for ADR of police certificate under background verification? Singapore seems to be so slow in processing this request (especially since I don't live there anymore and physical mail might be an issue) and I'd want to avoid additional delays!

priyanka09

Mar 15, 2023
@radicalprotnns hey congrats on eligibility being completed - that is the major part. For background it will be only security n info sharing n criminality n don’t think there will be a problem on PCC since u don’t have an adr so far

Reactions: Pdm_ca

phaijalkhan

Oct 4, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-03-2023
Hello, just some updates on my end (FWS-O):
AOR - 3 March (not 4 March!)
Biometrics request - 15 March, completed 17 March
On 16 March, I got an email that they have updated my application status but I don't know if this is what's considered "ghost update".

I've been checking the tracker everyday. I did not get an email update but on 27 March, when I logged in to my CIC account, the "Current Status" of my application changed from "Submitted" to something along the lines of application updated.

Today, 29 March, my tracker says that biometrics, medical exam, and eligibility are completed. I never saw eligibility being "in progress" though. Background verification is still "not started".

Does anyone know what background verification entails? I did my undergrad in Singapore for 4 years and my final semester (4 months of stay) coincided with my last 10 years of address history/personal history/travel history. I did not have to submit Singapore police certificate though. Do they ask for ADR of police certificate under background verification? Singapore seems to be so slow in processing this request (especially since I don't live there anymore and physical mail might be an issue) and I'd want to avoid additional delays!
Pretty cool that your eligibility passed. Not seen this yet for March AORs. Technically, Officers may ask for an ADR for PCC of any stay they want but if you explained this in your LOE then it shouldn't be a problem.