+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

march 2022 visit visa applications please gather here.

MandeepM

Apr 21, 2022
Hi all, my spouse and kids applied on 15th March. Today, they got a letter asking for medical examination and form IMM 1017E. Is medical required for visitor visa as well. Is it normal. Can anyone answer please?

Gippygippy

Aug 10, 2022
Hi all, my spouse and kids applied on 15th March. Today, they got a letter asking for medical examination and form IMM 1017E. Is medical required for visitor visa as well. Is it normal. Can anyone answer please?
Is that for your kids only or for everyone? IRCC can request medical in visitor visa in some cases. Is their intended stay more than 6 months?

ZaraSamina

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
Hi,
I applied for my parents visitor Visa on 18th March and they did their Biometric on 31st March in India. The didn’t have US visa or travel history during first application.
After raising few webform we didn’t get any reply and my parent went to USA to visit my sister.
So I reapplied again from US for visit visa.
Today I got letter from IRCC that my India application is rejected due to insufficient tiesgoing back home.
And my US application have move to reviewing eligibility.
Does this mean there is hope their US application can be approved.
I due in Nov 2022 and gave medical reason for visit with letter from my gynaecologist. This whole process very frustrating and stressful.
Thank you for any suggestions

Gippygippy

Aug 10, 2022
Hi,
I applied for my parents visitor Visa on 18th March and they did their Biometric on 31st March in India. The didn’t have US visa or travel history during first application.
After raising few webform we didn’t get any reply and my parent went to USA to visit my sister.
Today I got letter from IRCC that my India application is rejected due to insufficient tiesgoing back home.
I due in Nov 2022 and gave medical reason for visit with letter from my gynaecologist. This whole process very frustrating and stressful.
I know it’s frustrating to wait for this long and then get rejected. Generally when you’ve 2 visitor visa applications in process, one gets withdrawn. But these days it’s hard to predict how IRCC is processing applications but most likely the US application will get withdrawn

Gippygippy

Aug 10, 2022
I know it’s frustrating to wait for this long and then get rejected. Generally when you’ve 2 visitor visa applications in process, one gets withdrawn. But these days it’s hard to predict how IRCC is processing applications but most likely the US application will get withdrawn
Hi,
Which visa office processed the application - New Delhi or Ottawa? It’s mentioned on the refusal letter

ZaraSamina

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
I hope the don’t withdraw my US application as India applications is already rejected

shariq123

Jun 8, 2016
I contacted Abu Dhabi visa office as that is handling my parents visit visa application. We're about 3 months over the normal processing time.

The ADVO replied that they are currently prioritizing Study and Work Permits and that Visit Visa application has been reduced.

rkrobinbd

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I received BVL (Biometric Verification Letter). After research I found Delhi VO, Philipines VO and ABU DHABI VO issue BVL and PPR on same day.

Any one knows what's the practice for Singapore VO?