+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

march 2022 visit visa applications please gather here.

faisalmughal

Nov 5, 2015
Hi All, Here are my timeline from India. Hope it may help-

Super Visa for Parents (applied in Oct 2021) - Got rejected due to "Purpose of Visit" in March 2022.
Re-applied as Visitor Visa on 22nd March.
Biometric was already done for 1st application.
"Review Eligibility" updated on 23rd March.
Raised two webforms, both had same automatic response.
Visa got approved on 12th Sep,

Best of Luck to all March applicants who are eager to see their "Passport Submission Letter". March applications are processing now.
Congratulations!!!

shahroze

Star Member
Nov 11, 2011
Scarborough
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello, My in-laws applied Visitor visa from Pakistan on new portal and still waiting. Here is the timeline
Application submitted: Feb 28, 2022
Biometric done: March 3, 2022
No updates yet. Please advise if anyone else is in the same situation and what has been done so far.
Thank you

omtrq

Feb 29, 2020
Hello, My in-laws applied Visitor visa from Pakistan on new portal and still waiting. Here is the timeline
Application submitted: Feb 28, 2022
Biometric done: March 3, 2022
No updates yet. Please advise if anyone else is in the same situation and what has been done so far.
Thank you
Hi, I applied for my parents from Pakistan on the new portal as well, the application was submitted on Feb 21, 2022. No updates after giving the biometrics.

Reactions: shahroze

shahroze

Star Member
Nov 11, 2011
Scarborough
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I applied for my parents from Pakistan on the new portal as well, the application was submitted on Feb 21, 2022. No updates after giving the biometrics.
Not sure what’s holding them to process the file. I also sent a web form 3 weeks ago no reply.. I guess we have to just wait now.

shariq123

Jun 8, 2016
Not sure what’s holding them to process the file. I also sent a web form 3 weeks ago no reply.. I guess we have to just wait now.

I applied on behalf of my parents who are in Pakistan in March. Nothing after biometrics. Raised webform twice and received replies just now for both of them. Strange thing is both replies are different.

REPLY 1:
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are pleased to confirm that the information you provided was transferred to the responsible office.

Since your file is located at the Canadian visa office in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, we also invite you to contact them in order to:

1. Report important changes,
  2. Provide documents,
  3. Add a representative or designated individual on file,
  4. Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
  5. Enquire on an outcome of a request.
In order to contact this visa office, please consult the list of visa offices outside Canada on our website.

Once you have selected the office you wish to contact, you will be presented with the different ways you may contact them

Please make sure to answer Yes to the question Is your application being processed by an office OUTSIDE Canada? in order for your enquiry to be directed to the responsible office.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

REPLY 2:

We verified the information you provided; however, we require further information in order to access the file.

In order to better assist you, we invite you to resubmit your request by filling out the IRCC Web form and include the following information:

1. Surname and complete given name (including middle name, if applicable) - exactly as they appear on the passport or identity document,
  2. Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD),
  3. Client ID Number, UCI or Application Number,
  4. Country of birth,
  5. Type of application,
  6. Date on which the application was submitted or received,
  7. Mailing method (courier, Canada Post (registered or regular mail), etc.),
    1. company used,
    2. confirmation no.,
  8. Complete address (including the postal code and the unit number) where the application was sent,
  9. Receipt number,
  10. Current address,
  11. Telephone number(s),
  12. Email address, and
  13. All documents and information submitted with your previous request.
If you are contacting us on behalf of someone else:

1. Please make sure to enter their information under the Applicant Information section and your information under the Enquirer Information section, and
    1. if you are not an authorized representative or designated individual, please also include the following information in the Your enquiry box of the Web form:
      1. your surname and complete given name (including middle name, if applicable),
      2. your date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD), and
      3. your country of birth.
  2. If applicable, provide a Use of a Representative (IMM 5476) form, a Release of Information to an Individual (IMM 5475) form or a Power of Attorney in order to be authorized to receive the requested information.
We will gladly reply to your enquiry following reception of the above information.

Due to the impacts of COVID-19, we cannot process applications normally and we cannot provide accurate processing times for most applications.

Furthermore, if you already submitted an application, please consult the Check your application status page to learn how we are processing applications during the pandemic and how to check the status of your application:

Submitted by mail (if it was not linked to an online account):

by using the Client Application Status (CAS) online tool, which is updated daily.

Submitted online or submitted by mail and linked to an online account:

through your online account.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

1. Download application forms and guides
  2. Change of address
  3. Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.

Anunay

Star Member
Jun 2, 2022
I applied on behalf of my parents who are in Pakistan in March. Nothing after biometrics. Raised webform twice and received replies just now for both of them. Strange thing is both replies are different.

REPLY 1:

We are pleased to confirm that the information you provided was transferred to the responsible office.

Since your file is located at the Canadian visa office in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, we also invite you to contact them in order to:

2. Provide documents,
In order to contact this visa office, please consult the list of visa offices outside Canada on our website.

Once you have selected the office you wish to contact, you will be presented with the different ways you may contact them

Please make sure to answer Yes to the question Is your application being processed by an office OUTSIDE Canada? in order for your enquiry to be directed to the responsible office.

REPLY 2:

We verified the information you provided; however, we require further information in order to access the file.

In order to better assist you, we invite you to resubmit your request by filling out the IRCC Web form and include the following information:

1. Surname and complete given name (including middle name, if applicable) - exactly as they appear on the passport or identity document,
  4. Country of birth,
  5. Type of application,
    1. company used,
    2. confirmation no.,
  8. Complete address (including the postal code and the unit number) where the application was sent,
  9. Receipt number,
  10. Current address,
  11. Telephone number(s),
  12. Email address, and

1. Please make sure to enter their information under the Applicant Information section and your information under the Enquirer Information section, and
    1. if you are not an authorized representative or designated individual, please also include the following information in the Your enquiry box of the Web form:
  2. If applicable, provide a Use of a Representative (IMM 5476) form, a Release of Information to an Individual (IMM 5475) form or a Power of Attorney in order to be authorized to receive the requested information.
We will gladly reply to your enquiry following reception of the above information.

Due to the impacts of COVID-19, we cannot process applications normally and we cannot provide accurate processing times for most applications.

Furthermore, if you already submitted an application, please consult the Check your application status page to learn how we are processing applications during the pandemic and how to check the status of your application:

by using the Client Application Status (CAS) online tool, which is updated daily.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

2. Change of address
  3. Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.

Seems they are asking for a re application via webform.

omtrq

Feb 29, 2020

REPLY 1:

2. Provide documents,

REPLY 2:

4. Country of birth,
  5. Type of application,
    1. company used,
    2. confirmation no.,
  9. Receipt number,
  10. Current address,
  11. Telephone number(s),
  12. Email address, and

2. If applicable, provide a Use of a Representative (IMM 5476) form, aRelease of Information to an Individual (IMM 5475) form or a Power of Attorney in order to be authorized to receive the requested information.

2. Change of address
This is so strange, why are they asking for all the documents and information to be submitted again in the 2nd reply?? I applied through the new portal, now I'm thinking if I should apply again using the old GC key portal.

Preet_1989

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Applied on 30th March from india but no updates since then, should we reapply or wait?
Applied on march 24th… eligibility started on June 21st and nothing after … processing time is 137 days now and for my application it’s already 180 days… very frustrating…

Anunay

Star Member
Jun 2, 2022
Applied on march 24th… eligibility started on June 21st and nothing after … processing time is 137 days now and for my application it’s already 180 days… very frustrating…
for me, even the eligibility review has not started.
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.