+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

march 2022 visit visa applications please gather here.

Anunay

Star Member
Jun 2, 2022
Hey Guys,

i applied for my father, mother, brother and sister on March 7th. My father was the primary candidate and died in 18th August.

any advice what should be my next course of actions?
Firstly, my condolences to you and your family.

I think this can be updated via an webform. But I would recommend you to consult an expert/agency.

srmn

Apr 26, 2019
Raised webform 3 weeks ago only response is that they will respond. No other update. Still stuck on background check. Review haven't started. March application biometrics done in April 2nd week. Italy office. Still waiting.

Rainbow777

Star Member
Aug 24, 2022
Hi,
I have an application since March 5th, and yesterday I have received a request to send the passport to the embassy in Abu Dhabi.
Good luck to all
Hi, did you apply from UAE? can you share the timeline of your application please. When did your review start etc?

Abe2

Star Member
Aug 7, 2016
Hi, did you apply from UAE? can you share the timeline of your application please. When did your review start etc?
Hi
I have applied from Dubai for my spouse (GCKEY) in March 5th, reapplied using the new portal (IRCC) in May 14. She did not need biometric since she had a recent expired visa to Canada.
Yesterday , we received a request to submit the passport on the application applied from the new portal (IRCC) , and the status of the first application (GCKEY) changed to cancelled .
Good luck to all

Reactions: Tintin and Snowy

Rainbow777

Star Member
Aug 24, 2022
Hi
I have applied from Dubai for my spouse (GCKEY) in March 5th, reapplied using the new portal (IRCC) in May 14. She did not need biometric since she had a recent expired visa to Canada.
Yesterday , we received a request to submit the passport on the application applied from the new portal (IRCC) , and the status of the first application (GCKEY) changed to cancelled .
Good luck to all
Hi, thanks for your reply. Are you in Canada as you said you applied for your wife?