+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

march 2022 visit visa applications please gather here.

ch1tah

Star Member
Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 5, 2015
File Transfer...
March 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec, 2014

ch1tah

Star Member
Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 5, 2015
File Transfer...
March 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec, 2014

MandeepM

Apr 21, 2022
Have anyone got a concrete response to web form? I always get the standard automated kind of a response.

jascherian123

Apr 21, 2022
Have anyone got a concrete response to web form? I always get the standard automated kind of a response.
I got a response after 26 days submitting a webform (August 02). They responded by confirming that the all the required documents are with the responsible officer and that the application is in progress and are making all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible. We applied on March 29 (India).

We have not raised any other webforms after that and now we are just waiting patiently hoping we will get it soon.

Anunay

Star Member
Jun 2, 2022
I got a response after 26 days submitting a webform (August 02). They responded by confirming that the all the required documents are with the responsible officer and that the application is in progress and are making all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible. We applied on March 29 (India).

We have not raised any other webforms after that and now we are just waiting patiently hoping we will get it soon.
Thanks for your response here. Did you consider reapplying? I am looking for opinions from applicants on reapplying.
Also, did you consult any expert or agency for suggestions? We are in the sixth month since application. Not sure how long should we wait.
Again, wish you all the very best and a quick response.

jascherian123

Apr 21, 2022
Thanks for your response here. Did you consider reapplying? I am looking for opinions from applicants on reapplying.
Also, did you consult any expert or agency for suggestions? We are in the sixth month since application. Not sure how long should we wait.
Again, wish you all the very best and a quick response.
One of my friends applied in the first week of March (biometrics on March 15 - India) and she got her response on August 31 saying she was rejected for visitor visa. My best bet is that they are still looking at March applications. So, till now we have not considered reapplying.

However, I've seen a few postings suggesting that after reapplying they got the visa, and for some, nothing happened. I suggest to consult an agency and ask for their opinion.

Anunay

Star Member
Jun 2, 2022
Applied from India on 30th March. Still no response. It’s way beyond frustrating.
Some March applicants got their result. But sadly we are yet in queue. I keep checking my application in the portal everyday and see the same info published there. This is really heartbreaking given we need the the visitor privilege only to plan family visits. There are kids (including my one) who are missing their parents’ company on vacations. Everyday we wake up with sadness in mind and deal with it for the whole day given our applications are stalled and finish the day with utter frustration.

Gippygippy

Aug 10, 2022
Some March applicants got their result. But sadly we are yet in queue. I keep checking my application in the portal everyday and see the same info published there. This is really heartbreaking given we need the the visitor privilege only to plan family visits. There are kids (including my one) who are missing their parents’ company on vacations. Everyday we wake up with sadness in mind and deal with it for the whole day given our applications are stalled and finish the day with utter frustration.
That’s exactly my situation. I wake up everyday and log into gckey to see nothing updated. Web forms are a joke. MP inquiry hasn’t helped. People who applied recently are getting their results. That’s not fair.

rkrobinbd

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys,

i applied for my father, mother, brother and sister on March 7th. My father was the primary candidate and died in 18th August.

any advice what should be my next course of actions?