+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

march 2022 visit visa applications please gather here.

Travelerinc

Apr 20, 2017
I had filed for visitor visa renewal for my 9 year old daughter on 16th March 22. Till today I haven't got any reply on the same. Visa renewal is because her passport was renewed. It's been already more then 45 working days. Could someone enlighten here?

Reactions: 2cookies

drreenat

Dec 7, 2017
Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Hi, have you got any updates on your application. Today I visited VFC global for my biometrics enrollment and their feedback on processing time is not encouraging as it may take more than what mentioned in IRCC website and they also said processing time on website should be counted by business days
Which country/ location did you visit?

maxmtl

Star Member
Apr 8, 2014
March 10th will be 2 months since biometrics were completely for my mother in law and today exactly 2 months since we applied on the new IRCC portal. No movement at all on the application, no estimated timeline, no updates. I am not sure what this processing times website is for, but it is not related to real processing times.

Firebeard55

Star Member
Feb 14, 2022
March 10th will be 2 months since biometrics were completely for my mother in law and today exactly 2 months since we applied on the new IRCC portal. No movement at all on the application, no estimated timeline, no updates. I am not sure what this processing times website is for, but it is not related to real processing times.
Its a rough estimate when i phone they say they are delayed because of covid, ukraine and Afghanistan

Apr 6, 2022
hi, has there been any movement for folks who applied in March.
i applied in April. But just trying to gauge how are the marfolks doing ? i was hoping to book tickets to travel in early july buti will hold off

Adam22

Apr 11, 2022
I had filed for visitor visa renewal for my 9 year old daughter on 16th March 22. Till today I haven't got any reply on the same. Visa renewal is because her passport was renewed. It's been already more then 45 working days. Could someone enlighten here?
yes March 9 ..Bio completed mid April on the OLD portal and since then no movement ..I saw people on this forum waiting more than 4 months to hear back ..although it was couple of weeks in the past ..hopefully we hear back soon

imspabhcan

Apr 6, 2019
Applied on GCkey for parents' visit visa - Feb 11
Biometrics invite - Feb 12
Biometrics given - Feb 17
Biometrics updated - Feb 22
No update since then

Second application on Portal - May 3
Biometrics auto updated from GCkey
No update as of yet

Flights booked for last week of July (based on first application)
Visa office - New Delhi

Last edited:

bhaumikmca28

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
Anand, Gujarat, India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Applied on GCkey for parents' visit visa - Feb 11
Biometrics invite - Feb 12
Biometrics given - Feb 17
Biometrics updated - Feb 22
No update since then

Second application on Portal - May 3
Biometrics auto updated from GCkey
No update as of yet

Flights booked for last week of July (based on first application)
Visa office - New Delhi
M waiting since November 29, 2021.

Success900

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
Hello all. It has been 45 days since it's showing Biometrics Completed and no update after this. I have applied for my mother in Law trv visa on new IRCC portal. What should I do next? My mother in law lives in Russia. It was showing 40 days in processing times at the time when we applied.
When I contacted IRCC though the web form, for some reason they replied from Warsaw:

Thank you for contacting the migration office of the Embassy of Canada to Warsaw.

Your enquiry received at this migration office may not receive a response. Please note all correspondence must be submitted in French or English.
If you have provided documents in response to a request from our office, rest assured they have been well received.

All applications submitted by people affected by the Russian invasion of Ukraine are a high priority to us. We do our best to process the visa applications from Ukrainian citizens and their family members as quickly as possible. Any updates, changes and the most up-to-date information on your application can be viewed via IRCC online portal or via the VAC/courier tracking information.
For more information on Canada’s immigration measures for people affected by the Russian invasion of Ukraine, please visit: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/ukraine-measures.html .
Please note that the Embassy does not schedule appointments for biometric or passport submission. For questions related to booking your appointment you must contact the Visa Application Centre directly or make changes to your appointment online: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/IRCC-AppointmentWave1/AppointmentType/Index?message=doT4UCu+HPULNtL4DBILEw==

Canada Visa Application Centre
Warsaw Trade Tower
51 Chłodna St., 22nd floor
00-867 Warsaw
Phone: +48 22 1530042
Email: info.canpol@vfshelpline.com

If you have not yet received your passport request letter, please continue to wait and monitor the status of your application online. You will be provided with instructions on how to proceed as soon as they become available.

Please do not send your passport directly to the Embassy of Canada as it will be returned to you unprocessed.

Please note:

• If your international passport has expired, please contact the nearest Ukrainian diplomatic mission to have it extended, before you submit an application.
  • Persons without an international passport will be issued a Single Journey Travel Document after their visa is approved. They will require two passport sized photos at that time.
  • Children may be added to a parent's passport if they do not have one. Please contact the nearest Ukrainian diplomatic mission to arrange for this, before you submit an application.

For information on current travel restriction, applying for a visa, or immigrating to Canada please see our website: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship.html .

Thank you for your patience during these exceptional circumstances.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
2/8 Piękna str. | 2/8 rue Piękna
00-482 Warsaw, Poland | 00-482 Varsovie, Pologne
Fax | Télécopieur: +48 22 584 3194
Warsaw-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
Embassy of Canada in Poland | Ambassade du Canada en Pologne
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

From: CIC.DoNotReply-NePasRepondre.CIC@cic.gc.ca <CIC.DoNotReply-NePasRepondre.CIC@cic.gc.ca>
Sent: April 3, 2022 5:42 PM
To: WSAW (IMMIGRATION) <WSAWIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca>
Subject: E-01-10100-10102-Update or ask about your application: Check your application status-Temporary Residence -Temporary Resident Visa

Should we continue waiting or reapply?

Thank you
I also got the same email and I applied from Warsaw and I sent webform some weeks ago and got another email. Please did you get approval ?

Sahilvee

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
Online Application (new portal) for parents visit visa from India

Timeline:
Application Submitted - March 1
Biometrics Collection Letter (Biometrics Instruction Letter) - March 2
Biometrics Done - March 7 (VFS Chennai)
Biometrics Information Updated (online account) - March 7
Biometric Validity Letter - March 13
Original Passport Request - March 13
Can u plz tel me,for how long you mentioned their stay in Canada?