+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

march 2022 visit visa applications please gather here.

2cookies

May 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi
How much do we need to have as balance for 4 months stay?
Also will it be an issue if we say a relative will help us financially during our stay? ( the person visiting is retired visiting her sister who is a Canadian citizen)
Thank You

Lazybird

Jan 13, 2022
I applied tourism visa for my mom. she visited Canada once in 2019. she has no US visa.

<NEW PORTAL>

Submitted: March 2
Biometrics request: March 4
Biometrics completed: March 7

Biometrics number shows on application page: March 9, and the status changed to
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
When did it changed to review eligibility?

wil123

Mar 8, 2022
At what time of the day will PPR arrive ? I read that it takes 24 hours after getting trigerred, I don't know if it is legit ...

ZaraSamina

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
Hi,
My parents applied for canada visistor visa on 15th March. My mom got appointment for biometric on 22nd March but my father didn’t.
We are planning to reschedule her appointment and apply again.
Did this happen with anyone???
Applied from India
They have no travel history
Thank you

Reactions: 2cookies

Maddy612

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
Hi everyone,

My fiancé applied for a tourist visa, he got a refusal based on two points:
1 - employment prospects in his country of residence (Australia) he has a full time job as well as working on a part time one as well.
2 - His immigration status there (he has a bridging visa which allows him to go back to Australia till the mid of May) otherwise he will not be able to. his other visa is in progress. We believe, it should have made his case stronger that he has to be back to Australia in any case.

We are thinking to reapply on the new portal with a letter of explanation regarding all the concerns they had. what do you guys suggest and have you ever seen any such cases? also, have you seen people getting the approval on second attempt.

Thank you.

Jul 2, 2019
Same here. Applied for my newborn in November and still waiting.
They just don’t care about the real family Reunification. They are approving visa for tourism purpose very quickly.
All we can do is wait patiently.
Hi
Did you checked which VO is the file currently been processed?
It is New Delhi?

rania.aiss

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Paris
App. Filed.......
24-01-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
11-02-2017
File Transfer...
20-02-2017
Med's Done....
21-02-2017 (Passed)
Don’t mislead people. They applied in Feb 2022 and not in 2021.
People including me applied for newborn / kids Trv before February in newportal are still waiting for updates.
Sorry if that was wrong, i just heard from other people that applying thru the new portal if faster and easier even if u apply in 2022.
I deleted my previous reply

hs1991

Mar 14, 2022
i had submitted my passport on March 4 and was received by IRCC on March 11. How much time will it take to get back my passport ?
Status changed today, took 12 days after passport delivery to IRCC. Overall, it took 20 days.

rania.aiss

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Paris
App. Filed.......
24-01-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
11-02-2017
File Transfer...
20-02-2017
Med's Done....
21-02-2017 (Passed)
Hi,
My parents applied for canada visistor visa on 15th March. My mom got appointment for biometric on 22nd March but my father didn’t.
We are planning to reschedule her appointment and apply again.
Did this happen with anyone???
Applied from India
They have no travel history
Thank you
I have applied to my mother-in-law for VV on February 16,2022. We received biometrics collection letter next day. I had to reschedule twice due to some health issues. I ve done it on the VFS website online. It was easy and fast.
The system wont let u reschedule within the 24h to the appointment, so make sure to reschedule before that deadline or cancel it then schedule it again.