+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

march 2022 visit visa applications please gather here.

adipdaniel

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
I am a PR holder for last 6 months working in Canada, wishing to apply visit visa for my parents. Can I apply thru separate applications for my spouse‘s parents and my parents at the same time? or advisable to apply only for one set of parents at a time.

Reactions: rms777

ayush.dafraik

Oct 9, 2017
Applied for my spouse visa on new portal from India

Timeline:
Submitted: 19th May 2022
Biometric request: 20th May
Biometric completed: 6th June
BVL: 20th Oct
Refusal: 21th Oct

Reconsideration applied on 15th Nov
Application started again on 3rd Jan 2023
PPR 4th January 2023

Reactions: Ololosh

Ph_Ayman

Nov 1, 2017
Applied for my spouse visa on new portal from India

Timeline:
Submitted: 19th May 2022
Biometric request: 20th May
Biometric completed: 6th June
BVL: 20th Oct
Refusal: 21th Oct

Reconsideration applied on 15th Nov
Application started again on 3rd Jan 2023
PPR 4th January 2023
congratulation for the visa approval.
may i ask
1- how you applied for reconsideration ? in the same application or new application?
2- did you apply through the new IRCC new portal? or GC Key?

Faithope

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone, I applied for the visitor visa for my parents and shown CAD 73000 funds but the visitor visa was rejected due to the following reason.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:

• Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself (and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable).

1) I have shown one month stay.
2) My parents are retired.
3) Both my and me are Canadian citizens.

What changes should I make and How long should I wait to reapply?

What are the chances for approval for people who reapply?

FlyBird333

Nov 3, 2020
Hi everyone, I applied for the visitor visa for my parents and shown CAD 73000 funds but the visitor visa was rejected due to the following reason.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:

• Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself (and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable).

1) I have shown one month stay.
2) My parents are retired.
3) Both my and me are Canadian citizens.

What changes should I make and How long should I wait to reapply?

What are the chances for approval for people who reapply?
I don’t understand that amount not being enough. My husband once applied and said 2000 for a 2 week stay and it was approved. However, the first time he applied it was declined. I would say that they need to prove they have ties to their home country. Because they are retired, there is nothing theoretically preventing them from staying in Canada. A job and job letter would show they have a set vacation, which a company has approved, for example. I’m not sure what you would need to prove they don’t wAnt to leave their home country. I don’t think it matters when you reapply. You could essentially reapply right away if you had more/different evidence.
Also, did your invitation letter include your own assets? You should provide a notarized letter stating they don’t need any money for their stay as you are providing for all their necessities.

Deen031201

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Dear All,
Really frustrating after more than 10 months my visitor visa is refused. Don't know what to do, this is my second application for TRV.

I am refusing your application.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/ section-179.html).
I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors: • Your proposed length of stay in Canada is inconsistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.

Vayen.

Star Member
Oct 11, 2022
Dear All,
Really frustrating after more than 10 months my visitor visa is refused. Don't know what to do, this is my second application for TRV.

I am refusing your application.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/ section-179.html).
I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors: • Your proposed length of stay in Canada is inconsistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.
What was your Purpose of Visit?.

Deen031201

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
What was your Purpose of Visit?.
Hi Vayen,

Application for me, my wife and 8 year old kid

"My purpose of visit Canada is to travel to Toronto, which is the largest city in Canada & it’s home to a dynamic mix of tourist attractions & I am very keen to experience the natural beauty & diversity.

This trip will give me an opportunity to visit the world-famous C N Tower, museums & galleries & just offshore Toronto Islands. I am very excited to visit Canada and given a chance of approval for my TRV application will certainly fulfill my wish."

gudpples

Star Member
Jan 27, 2023
Africa
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
ABJ
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Review of eligibility
  • Your application is in progress.
Biometrics
  • April 20, 2022 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress.
its been 9 long months and no decision, yet... However I used the web-form first time in the last weeks of December. no respond. then 2 weeks later, fired another web-form politely, then got this;

Considering how my files were opened soon as biometrics were updated, you'd think a decision was immediately imminent.
still here and hopeful)

Edit: i submitted for a family(5 members) visitor visa in Apr 11, 2022.

Last edited:

Faithope

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don’t understand that amount not being enough. My husband once applied and said 2000 for a 2 week stay and it was approved. However, the first time he applied it was declined. I would say that they need to prove they have ties to their home country. Because they are retired, there is nothing theoretically preventing them from staying in Canada. A job and job letter would show they have a set vacation, which a company has approved, for example. I’m not sure what you would need to prove they don’t wAnt to leave their home country. I don’t think it matters when you reapply. You could essentially reapply right away if you had more/different evidence.
Also, did your invitation letter include your own assets? You should provide a notarized letter stating they don’t need any money for their stay as you are providing for all their necessities.
I wrote everything but still refusal. Any thing I can do for reconsideration?