+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

march 2022 visit visa applications please gather here.

Osama10abdo

Star Member
Apr 19, 2023
Hi Everyone, I just wanted to let you know that I finally received passport request.
Application Submitted: March 25th 2022 from Qatar.
Biometrics: March 28th

Submitted multiple webforms throughout the year and never heard anything until last week.
On April 19th 2023 (13 months later), my parents got passport request, and I just got my passport request yesterday (April 28th 2023).

We had submitted at the same time under the same application but for some reason they got theirs first.

I also want to point out that since my husband is in Canada and the Visitor Visa took so long, I applied for spousal sponsorship November 14th and it's ongoing now. So I really thought i wouldn't get the visitor visa. Even my lawyer said there's a very high chance I would get a rejection now that I applied for spousal sponsorship. But by some miracle I got the visitor visa which means I'll be able to visit my husband while we wait for my PR.

After this horrible experience, I just want to say to not loose hope and that the they are really unpredictable.

Goodluck to everyone applying.
When you got your BVL ?

Afterglow

Star Member
May 21, 2023
Hi, have you got any updates on your application. Today I visited VFC global for my biometrics enrollment and their feedback on processing time is not encouraging as it may take more than what mentioned in IRCC website and they also said processing time on website should be counted by business days
Hi! May I ask if you paid your biometrics and included it in your existing application? Or you reapplied again? If you included it in you existing application, how long was your ADR for payment was reviewed?