+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Applicants

Kiikii

Jul 6, 2022
Its like a complete silence!!! Last Ppr received for most applicant was in august and thats it. Nothing is happening in september :( i feel so anxious.
Same here... i am so close just like you. BTW did you get SA & AIP ? My eligibility on tracker passed in late July but the letters came on 25 august

mili_0923

Oct 26, 2021
There are two Eligibility letters called AIP - Approved in Principle and SA - Spousal Approval

My Eligibility as per PR Tracker completed on 22 July
I just got SA letter but the second one not sure got it. I will have to double check.

Swappy

Star Member
Mar 16, 2018
Its like a complete silence!!! Last Ppr received for most applicant was in august and thats it. Nothing is happening in september :( i feel so anxious.
We should see it soon, I guess this week hopefully. From what I have seen, it takes 7-10 business days after COPR number to get PPR. Since we both got it on 2nd Sept, it only has been 4 days (business), and we have had 2 ghost updates in the meanwhile. Fingers crossed this is the week !

Reactions: Kiikii and lalli91

Swappy

Star Member
Mar 16, 2018
Same here... i am so close just like you. BTW did you get SA & AIP ? My eligibility on tracker passed in late July but the letters came on 25 august
You still have a while to go, you will see background go to completed, then you will see COPR generated on the tracker and then will get PPR.

Curious_Man

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
This is untrue...

Below is from someone who has posted and i have personally received GU and received real time letters from IRCC this is on PR Tracker ! Please don't spread false information.

"According to IRCC client support agent whom I spoke yesterday he said whenever your tracker account shows updated means the allocated processing agent is updating or looking in your file and you'll see official update once he/she confirmed the official changes
So in conclusion it's a good sign"
I sincerely hope you're right. My information is from the below. So either the IRCC agents themselves don't know what they're saying (which wouldn't surprise me) or one of the sources is wrong. I would find it strange if IRCC are constantly touching someone's file every 3 days, but it's not moving so to me the below explanation seems more plausible but I hope you're right.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/new-family-class-application-tracker-tool-just-launched.757220/post-9963494

Reactions: Kiikii

Curious_Man

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
I just got SA letter but the second one not sure got it. I will have to double check.
Hi Mili,

I know you're a QC applicant too - did you receive the SA letter AFTER all of your things passed? We passed everything in mid-July, and according to IRCC over the phone, it's "approved in principle" but we never received any letters.

Thanks!

Kiikii

Jul 6, 2022
Hi Mili,

I know you're a QC applicant too - did you receive the SA letter AFTER all of your things passed? We passed everything in mid-July, and according to IRCC over the phone, it's "approved in principle" but we never received any letters.

Thanks!
Hello i received both SA and AIP. And outland not all of them get it as far as the timelines i have seen, but not sure. But if one does, its best if both letters are received as its positive sign apparently.

Reactions: Curious_Man