+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Applicants

mili_0923

Oct 26, 2021
Congratulations!!! .. Is your PR tracker status aligned with your GCKey status ?
For me everything is completed in PR tracker except PPR whereas in GC Key, eligibility and background check are still in process.
Same’ Gckey i only see few details but nothing else. I think we should rely on pr tracker as its constantly updated

Reactions: lalli91

mili_0923

Oct 26, 2021
Just 1 more question

When the COPr details got updated , u got an email saying u have an update or u got seperate email about that ?
I just open my pr tracker and saw it updated. No email nothing was sent to notify. I am in some whatsaap group chat for march 2022 applicants and alot of them were getting their copr today.

Reactions: lalli91

Hudda_ca

Star Member
Feb 26, 2022
Guys I’m a may 6th applicant but asking the question here
Got pre arrival and everything marked complete on August 30th
How long it will take for copr details and ppr

Maha ali

Jan 6, 2022
Hi Everyone,

This thread is to assist everyone with questions in relation to process tracking, trends, processing timelines concerns and just to get together and plan the upcoming move over to Canada.

Spousal groups:
WhatsApp group - https://chat.whatsapp.com/EN7wJB1KmiCFPV4jeglBKB

Telegram group - https://t.me/+ymMg0DKe6tcwMWEy

Daily updates on Facebook @Myimmitracker

Good luck!

Please submit your questions here and will do my best to answer those!

All the best and see you in Canada!
Hi... applied in 15th March, 2022, but we havent received any Aor yet its been 5.5 months till now. Plz suggest what to do? Should i wait or what.? I am from pakistan and my husband lives in canada.

melmon

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hi... applied in 15th March, 2022, but we havent received any Aor yet its been 5.5 months till now. Plz suggest what to do? Should i wait or what.? I am from pakistan and my husband lives in canada.
Ask your husband to call IRCC call centre. It has passed the timeline and he can also raise a webform. You may need to check the junk/spam email of whose email address was provided

Reactions: Maha ali

newmoon_h

Mar 10, 2012
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I have a question for all. Which method is faster nowadays paper or online? I am planning to submit an online application but there seems to be a mixed opinion regarding that. Some people are saying paper based is better and faster. Please share your input.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I have a question for all. Which method is faster nowadays paper or online? I am planning to submit an online application but there seems to be a mixed opinion regarding that. Some people are saying paper based is better and faster. Please share your input.
You should plan at this stage on doing online UNLESS you are going to submit in the next couple of weeks:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/family-sponsorship-programs-moving-online-spousal-dependent-children-etc.776563/#post-10204805

Star Member
Jan 11, 2021
Please see my signature.

Hi mili

Just wanted to ask u that u said that u r in some whatsapp group in which some March applicants got COPR updated like you

Can u please let me know it got updated Till what date approximately for march ?

Thank you

mili_0923

Oct 26, 2021
Hi mili

Just wanted to ask u that u said that u r in some whatsapp group in which some March applicants got COPR updated like you

Can u please let me know it got updated Till what date approximately for march ?

Thank you
Mostly february and mid march got it - its really random… i would say.

Kiikii

Jul 6, 2022
It does indeed. But I think you'll find it helpful to know that the "updated" on that platform doesn't mean something happened to your file. What it means is that the last time the platform tried to pull data from your IRCC file. "Updated" is a really misleading word to use there. Treat it as "Latest information available as of xx", which doesn't mean that something happened on that date.

E.g.: Updated says 8th of August, but something happened to your file on the 10th of August. You won't see that until the "updated" date is fresher than the date the information pulled through. - at least my understanding based on my experience with the platform and what I've read (I also misunderstood at first).

The ghost updates happen on the GCkey account.

Hope that helps!
This is untrue...

Below is from someone who has posted and i have personally received GU and received real time letters from IRCC this is on PR Tracker ! Please don't spread false information.

"According to IRCC client support agent whom I spoke yesterday he said whenever your tracker account shows updated means the allocated processing agent is updating or looking in your file and you'll see official update once he/she confirmed the official changes
So in conclusion it's a good sign"

mili_0923

Oct 26, 2021
Its like a complete silence!!! Last Ppr received for most applicant was in august and thats it. Nothing is happening in september :( i feel so anxious.