+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Applicants

Ami091

May 17, 2017
Hi everyone,
I applied for spousal PR for wife on 20th March and got medical req and aor on July 3rd.
I also got ADR, which says they need spousal personal history after July 2021
She returned from UK to India in July 2021 and then applied canada study visa which were rejected. When the study visa process was ongoing she studied for 2 months aug-sept. Then visa got rejected.

I forgot to mention study visa in her personal history previously and now ircc is asking for personal history again even though I provided during application time. How should i proceed? Should I make the correction to my error?
We dont have any option to mention/show that we applied for study visa in my opinion. We can only tell them we were studying, working, or unemployed during certain time period.

Parthg011

Star Member
Aug 31, 2019
We dont have any option to mention/show that we applied for study visa in my opinion. We can only tell them we were studying, working, or unemployed during certain time period.
I wrote unemployed. But there was study (which became void) as study visa were rejected and study was done remotely on visa applied status due to covid.

Ami091

May 17, 2017
I wrote unemployed. But there was study (which became void) as study visa were rejected and study was done remotely on visa applied status due to covid.
Then I think you must have missed few days/ or a month in between after July. Just check you must not miss even a day. I have seen they ask for info again even if you missed a day in between.

Maha ali

Jan 6, 2022
Hi.. i am from pakistan and my husband is in Canada. He applied for my immigration ( spouse) in march 2022 but we still don't receive any AoR. How much do we have to wait it's almost 4 months? One of my friend told me to check the status of my application by using my husband's client I'd number which is 9 digits written at the back of his citizenship paper. Is that possible to check the status by using that number? Need guidance plzzzz

Mbashar

Jun 20, 2022
Hi.. i am from pakistan and my husband is in Canada. He applied for my immigration ( spouse) in march 2022 but we still don't receive any AoR. How much do we have to wait it's almost 4 months? One of my friend told me to check the status of my application by using my husband's client I'd number which is 9 digits written at the back of his citizenship paper. Is that possible to check the status by using that number? Need guidance plzzzz
Probably, you will receive AOR soon. I received mine in 4.5 months.

aakaash17

Jun 18, 2016
Hello All,
I applied for spouse sponsorship in March for my wife and she had pgwp at that time. Now the pgwp is expiring in next month. Please guid through the options thag we have.
Thanks

GL2019

Star Member
Jun 13, 2022
You can potentially use his UCI on this system https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=ecas ; just put Client ID/UCI for the identification type and then his UCI number.

Reactions: Ibtii10

GL2019

Star Member
Jun 13, 2022
But can you use it if you only have temporary file number?
it depends on if they logged in your application to the system; You will be using the UCI (not application number) to login here along with birthdate and country of birth (as mentioned in your application) so you can give it a try and see if it works.