+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Applicants

ssauvage87

Mar 4, 2022
But it just states that it is in progress until now; no completed or decision made status yet
I would just ignore the sponsor tracker altogether. It’s useless after you get sponsor approval and quite unhelpful before you receive sponsor approval. Just focus on the PA tracker. I’ve never even logged in to sponsor tracker as I received SA before being able to register on the tracker

amantest08

Jun 4, 2018
Hello everyone,

My Spousal application(Online) was returned by saying IMM1344 incomplete. Does anyone know where will I get letter of explaining specific incomplete parts? Will it be sponsor address or primary applicant address?

Is there any other way I can get those specific details?

Last edited:

hvitserk

Jan 3, 2021
Did they send you an UCI # ?
I already had an UCI from my IEC work permit, so I used that one. the application / file number has a leading X though and the mail explicitly mentions that I cannot use the tracker with this number and this is not a confirmation that the application is complete. :(

ssauvage87

Mar 4, 2022
PLEASE ADVISE!

I came as a Permanent Resident in 2016 and got married in 2017 and sponsored my wife in 2019. After few weeks of her PR card arrival things got worsen and now I am going through divorce process. Can PR sponsorship be cancelled as this seems to be a marriage of convinience for settlement purposes. I am still under 3 year obligation period.
That’s probably a question for your divorce lawyer.

ken6ken

Jul 7, 2022
I am ready to apply the HK CNCC. I should use my HKID number or HK passport number to apply?
HK Police website asking for HKID if you are HK resident, but IRCC should only have my passport number throughout the whole application. So which document number I should use for apply CNCC.

Bv8808

Jul 7, 2022
I am ready to apply the HK CNCC. I should use my HKID number or HK passport number to apply?
HK Police website asking for HKID if you are HK resident, but IRCC should only have my passport number throughout the whole application. So which document number I should use for apply CNCC.
hi,

may I know your timeline?

thanks

mili_0923

Oct 26, 2021
Hey a little heads up!
I manage to link my application on GCKey account.
Try to link it from the Principal Application account.

moniquey_

Apr 22, 2022
How long does it take for background check? Mine has been “we are processing your background check…” since May 19th, and no updates so far.

omarabm

Sep 24, 2018
Hi everyone, I just checked the new online tracker and I got the following update under the sponsor profile

Eligibility activity status updated
New update
Eligibility

Eligibility status has been updated to In progress

Does anyone know what that means exactly?
did you get any updates? I have the same thing since last week but no updates yet

GL2019

Star Member
Jun 13, 2022
did you get any updates? I have the same thing since last week but no updates yet
Nothing yet mate. This whole new tracker thing doesn't really stand up to what is publicised, barely gets updated. Everyone i know just got a sponsor approval directly or decision made so hoping for some updates soon. How many days have passed since you got the AOR? (I am on day 34 post AOR with no other updates)

omarabm

Sep 24, 2018
Nothing yet mate. This whole new tracker thing doesn't really stand up to what is publicised, barely gets updated. Everyone i know just got a sponsor approval directly or decision made so hoping for some updates soon. How many days have passed since you got the AOR? (I am on day 34 post AOR with no other updates)
About same, got AOR on 9Jun