+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Applicants

rag1976

Jun 30, 2022
Same here. Exact same situation. Seems like there's something wrong with the March 10, 2022 batch, specifically. Maybe our case officer is on indefinite leave and IRCC just totally forgot about the files from that day.
same thing for me...Mar 4th they received mine and nothing yet

saic1994

Nov 2, 2020
Hi Guys,

Want to share my timeline for Outland Spousal Application from PR Tracker:

Jun 28, 2022 - Medical exam status has been updated to Completed

Jun 22, 2022 - Invitation to pre-arrival services

Jun 22, 2022 - Background verification status has been updated to Completed

Jun 22, 2022 -Eligibility status has been updated to Completed

Jun 14, 2022 - Medical exam Requested

Jun 12, 2022 - Biometrics Requested

Mar 28, 2022 - Application received

Everything seems like completed, not sure that means application approved?

Reactions: mili_0923

GL2019

Star Member
Jun 13, 2022
Hi everyone, my wife got the following update under her profile (old tracker nothing yet in new)
We sent you correspondence on June 30, 2022. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Does this line usually mean medical request as biometrics were already taken before. Thanks

rag1976

Jun 30, 2022
Hi everyone, my wife got the following update under her profile (old tracker nothing yet in new)
We sent you correspondence on June 30, 2022. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Does this line usually mean medical request as biometrics were already taken before. Thanks
Was this paper based or online?

gbart25

Jun 30, 2018
Good day everyone! I have a few questions, I haven’t start my application, just gathering some info on how to use/apply for Spousal Sponsorship. What supporting documents do we need to provide other than the Marriage Certificate, pictures to use as a proof?

mahbubeh

Star Member
Jun 3, 2010
Hi everyone,
Any one knows what does “Submitted date” in IRCC secure account mean? Is it start of processing?

thanks

Star Member
Jan 11, 2021
Hi everyone,
Any one knows what does “Submitted date” in IRCC secure account mean? Is it start of processing?

thanks
It just means that ur application has been submitted to IRCC through online portal , now u have to wait until u get AOR file number starting with F,
after that processing will start.

Ragh1

Oct 18, 2018
Hello guys,
Do we have to submit a use of representative form if spouse apply for PA from his online PR portal account?

mahbubeh

Star Member
Jun 3, 2010
It just means that ur application has been submitted to IRCC through online portal , now u have to wait until u get AOR file number starting with F,
after that processing will start.
Hi, thanks for the response.
I applied online on March 22 and I have already received my AOR on May 28 with a file number. Then I created an account on IRCC secure login and when I logged in, it shows submitted date June 4. Which is not clear to me what does it mean.