+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2022 - citizenship applications

LetSusan

Star Member
Dec 14, 2022
how can I tell which office is processing my case?
It's in the email address that sent the test information -way back in November for us. Mine came from
IRCC.DNNGFCitizenshipe-Apps-DemandesenligneCitoyenneteNGFRN.IR@cic.gc.ca
the NGF means Niagara Falls. Vancouver is West, I think. Scarborough is SCR, Montreal is MTL, etc.

I also confirmed the office one of the times that I called IRCC to see what was happening with my application. (Nothing, apparently)

wandersun

Aug 4, 2023
It's in the email address that sent the test information -way back in November for us. Mine came from
the NGF means Niagara Falls. Vancouver is West, I think. Scarborough is SCR, Montreal is MTL, etc.

I also confirmed the office one of the times that I called IRCC to see what was happening with my application. (Nothing, apparently)
i see. It is from IRCC.WestCitizenshipEApp-EappOUESTCitoyennete.IRCC@cic.gc.ca, which indicates Vancouver office as you guess.

Reactions: LetSusan

Keyjoe23

Jul 31, 2015
AOR - April 2022
It will be 18 months soon in a week. Will be reaching out to MP in first week of Sept and hopefully a human officer can take the file from a bot officer and start working on it.
It is so frustrating and incompetence Grade A on part of IRCC - people applying in 2023 getting their applications approved already so fast, FIFO is in garbage they have their own project management experiment going on here, I doubt they even have enough officers to process 2-3 million a year various categories of applications from various locations.
Let me know how it goes with contacting MP.

A friend of mine applied mid April 2023, and he received his passport last week (not urgent processing), fastest application I have ever seen (almost less than 4 months) :) Whereas I come from the same country, same age, same everything, stuck on BG check still since January.

Reactions: CoorsHeavy

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Type - Online Application
Location - Montreal
Application Sent - 5th March 2023
Application AOR - 21st March 2023
Background Complete - May 10, 2023
Test Window - May 19 to June 8, 2023
Test Taken - June 1st 2023
Test Completed - June 5th 2023
LPP Complete - Aug 3rd 2023
Oath update - Aug 8th, 2023
Oath Email invite - Aug 16, 2023
Oath Date - Aug 22, 2023
E-citizenship certificate - Aug 29, 2023
You posted in the wrong thread. This is for 2022 not 2023. You are making people in this group jealous :D

myindia

Oct 16, 2018

It doesn't mean that your processing is still in NGF. After test, they might move it to another office. My spouse's test came from NGF and now LPP in progress at Sydney(AOR: July 2022). You have to call them to confirm if the processing is still at NGF.

LetSusan

Star Member
Dec 14, 2022
It doesn't mean that your processing is still in NGF. After test, they might move it to another office. My spouse's test came from NGF and now LPP in progress at Sydney(AOR: July 2022). You have to call them to confirm if the processing is still at NGF.
I recently called IRCC and they confirmed it is still with Niagara Falls.

Alex_co

Jun 9, 2023
I already reached mine, called IRCC today, the officer told me he sent a request to officer working on my file but he doesn't know how long it will take for him/her to see that. So contemplating if I should contact my MP now or wait a little lol