+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2022 - citizenship applications

TrueIndian

Star Member
May 30, 2015
Same for me (except my family application is also pending but they're definitely ahead of me in the process)
Hi Buddy, I have been following your updates for a while as my processing office is also NFO. My test got completed on Feb 24th and my LPP is marked as completed today.

Reactions: smash1984

VR123

Dec 17, 2018
Oath ceremony date updated in tracker, 26 April 2023. the office is SCR. How can I check whether this will be in person or virtual?

Lay Tailor

Jun 13, 2018
Oath ceremony date updated in tracker, 26 April 2023. the office is SCR. How can I check whether this will be in person or virtual?
[/QUOTE

When did you get Ghost update ? I got mine on March 2nd, Everything is complete. SCR office.

VR123

Dec 17, 2018
I got the update on 02 March that everything was completed. Updated this morning with the ceremony date. I would say login and check you should get it anytime this week.

Reactions: Lay Tailor

Melody.Pond

Apr 19, 2022
Hi Congrats! May I ask if we can voluntarily do in person ceremony? I wish to go for in person but not sure how I can request for that. Thanks!
Hello! I'm not sure if you are able to request the ceremony format you prefer. My notice to appear was for the in-person ceremony. It doesn't hurt to try though.

NOV2018_INLAND

Sep 7, 2019
Status as of November 30, 2022:
Language Skills: In Progress
Background Verification: Completed
Physical Presence: In Progress
Prohibitions: In Progress
Citizenship Test: Completed
Citizenship Ceremony: Not started
Still waiting …
Ghost update March 02,2023
LPP still in progress and oath not started yet

Baldini

Nov 21, 2019
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
28-05-2019
IELTS Request
28-05-2019
Med's Request
28-05-2019
Med's Done....
05-07-2019
Congratulations !
Do they drop the certificate in your mail box or do you have to be present to take the certificate? I live in the apartment and sometimes the buzzer isn't great to work with...
In my case the tower I live in has a Canada Post mail box inside, so they left a key in my box, so I can open theirs and pick it up.
I guess they might leave you a pickup note

Reactions: satishkumar432

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Hi Buddy, I have been following your updates for a while as my processing office is also NFO. My test got completed on Feb 24th and my LPP is marked as completed today.
That's great news. Congratulations on having another step out of the way.

My test got completed on 9th Feb. No updates after yet.

Good to hear your application is moving, might be a good sign for other Niagara Falls applicants as well.

Reactions: TrueIndian

nraj

Oct 9, 2018
Hey Would you be able to share your timeline. I just had test completed around your time line and application is being processed at NFO too . Would be helpful for lot of NFO applicants as this office seems to be very slow .

Reactions: TrueIndian

TrueIndian

Star Member
May 30, 2015
That's great news. Congratulations on having another step out of the way.

My test got completed on 9th Feb. No updates after yet.

Good to hear your application is moving, might be a good sign for other Niagara Falls applicants as well.
Hope you get the updates soon. My Citizenship Oath is not started yet. Other offices normally mark it in progress as soon as the LPP is marked complete.

Reactions: smash1984

TrueIndian

Star Member
May 30, 2015
Hey Would you be able to share your timeline. I just had test completed around your time line and application is being processed at NFO too . Would be helpful for lot of NFO applicants as this office seems to be very slow .
Processing office: NFO
Applied on Apr 9th (Single Online)
AOR on Apr 27th
FP Request Nov 2nd
FP received by CIC Nov 28th
BG completed Nov 29th
Test start date Feb 24th
Test marked completed Feb 24th
LPP marked completed Mar 2nd but updates showed up on tracker on Mar 7th
Citizenship Ceremony: Not started yet

Last edited: