N/A
AOR Received.
PER: Jan 21, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
Unknown
Med's Request
Mar 13, 2015 (MR, FBI PCC [app sent to FBI 3/17] and RPRF)
Med's Done....
completed Mar. 23rd, 2015. ECAS 3rd line updated April 3rd.
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
August 08, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 13, 2015
LANDED..........
Feb 23, 2016
Ghost update finally, Cricket sounds finally squashed. I did my exam Nov 25th.
Scarborough office :rolleyes:
The Scarborough office seems so random, it's insane! Over on the April forum many people who did their test early to mid December have already got their LPP complete and some have even got their oaths scheduled.

I took my test Dec 4th, and have heard nothing since it was marked "complete" on Dec 7th (except for the "Ghost update" of March 2nd everyone's talking about, which is clearly a glitch in the system).

Now, on here, I'm seeing people like you, who've completed their tests in mid to late November, and have not heard anything!! I don't even know what to expect from this office anymore! This "randomness" really sucks!

sumeshpankajakshan

Nov 12, 2018
The Scarborough office seems so random, it's insane! Over on the April forum many people who did their test early to mid December have already got their LPP complete and some have even got their oaths scheduled.

I took my test Dec 4th, and have heard nothing since it was marked "complete" on Dec 7th (except for the "Ghost update" of March 2nd everyone's talking about, which is clearly a glitch in the system).

Now, on here, I'm seeing people like you, who've completed their tests in mid to late November, and have not heard anything!! I don't even know what to expect from this office anymore! This "randomness" really sucks!
I am in the same boat - Completed the test on November 19, no updates since.

Reactions: 747-captain

ahmed12

Star Member
Dec 19, 2008
Can any body guide, i submit paper application received on 17th Jan-2023 while no Aor or other reply or return back . What dates aor they sending

ahmed12

Star Member
Dec 19, 2008
Can any body guide, i submit paper 3 member family application received on 17th Jan-2023 while no Aor or other reply or return back . What dates aor they sending .

STEPHOa

Dec 9, 2016

What a long waiting game, its a year now for me actually. Here I was excited about this.

Reactions: 747-captain

esse

Jun 21, 2021
What a long waiting game, its a year now for me actually. Here I was excited about this.
I am not far behind.... March 17th would be a year for me. Just keep your fingers crossed and wait patiently. There is light at the end of the tunnel.

sumeshpankajakshan

Nov 12, 2018
I am not far behind.... March 17th would be a year for me. Just keep your fingers crossed and wait patiently. There is light at the end of the tunnel.
It will be 1 year for me March 25.

On the bright side - My wife and daughter applied later via Paper in July, had their oath in January and got the passports in January itself.

I just thought online will be faster and let me apply online since I became eligible 4 months before others in the family, but that proved to be the worst decision, could have just waited and applied together. But I never thought that time Paper will be faster than online based on conventional logic.