+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2022 - citizenship applications

koiwa528

Aug 12, 2015
Hello

For those who have got your LPP (Language, Physcial Presences and Prohibitions) updated to become green: what time of the day did you see the update in your online status tracker:

Morning

Afternoon

Evevning

Is weekend also possible?

Thanks

nandy70772

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
Hello

For those who have got your LPP (Language, Physcial Presences and Prohibitions) updated to become green: what time of the day did you see the update in your online status tracker:

Morning

Afternoon

Evevning

Is weekend also possible?

Thanks
I believe any and all updates on the tracker happens at 6AM EST.

koiwa528

Aug 12, 2015
Hello

I would to share my experience while dealing with the IRCC call centre agents this morning regarding my citizenship application. I called them twice between 10 am and 12pm

First let me share my timeline and info below:

Office: Scarborough
Days of Residence: 1096 Days (Self-Calculation)
Type: Online/Single
Application Submitted: Jun 20th, 2022
AOR received: Jun 24, 2022
Background Verification Complete: Nov 25, 2022
Citizenship Test Test Invitation: January 20, 2023
Citizenship Test Taken: January 27, 2023
Citizenship Complete: January 30, 2023

Background:

I have become anxious and lost my patience since I completed the citizenship test, and just wish they could process my application asap.

Another reason is becuase I submitted my application right after meeting the 1095 days of residence (1096 days). Although I had checked multiple times to make sure there are no other foreign travel experiences that I had not included while calculating my days of residence (I just traveled to US one time for the two years since I became PR due to the Covid 19), I am now still anxious about that while if there could be any days of missing for no reasons....

Today is not my first time to call IRCC call centre that I have got some useful information these two times

1st Call:

The aganet was really helpful and she told me that my application is still in process for the LPP (Language Skills, Prohibitions and Physical Presence) as usual, BUT when I follow up on the physcial presence status, SHE TOLD ME SHE SAW SOME INTERNAL NOTES PROBABLY MADE BY THE OFFICIER AND SHE REPORTED ME TWO NUMBERS (1097 and 1104).

I WAS SURRISED SINCE BASED ON MY PERSONAL CALCULATION IT WAS 1096 DAYS, INSTEAD OF 1097. I am little bit confused why their calculation is different from mine, although it doesn't sound like something negative. I think 1104 should indicate the calendar date including my 7-day absence from CANADA which is also 1 day different from my personal calculation.

Then she told me that langauge and background verifications are still being processed, although background has been marked as complete since novemebr last year in my tracker.

I continued to ask her and she also told me all call centre agents should have access to see the notes left by the processing officer.

TO VERIFIY THE NUMBE OF DAYS OF RESIDENCE THE AGENT MENTIONED IN THE PHONE CALL, I MADE the 2nd try of calling IRCC.....

2nd Call

When I established the connection with another agent, I asked her if she could see any notes under the physcial presence section, but she told she could only see everything has yet started or just in process. I asked her again if she could see any number left by the officer but she said no.....

However, she told me my application was just assigned to an officer yesterday to process the LPP......

NOV2018_INLAND

Sep 7, 2019
I logged in to my online tracker , shows updated March 02,2023.

nothing changed , everything is same LPP in progress and citizenship test and BC completed. The ONLY change I saw were stars saying new update besides every update.
Anyone else got this same “ghost” update ? Does it mean I should receive oath date soon ?

preet0329

Feb 24, 2023
I got the invite on Feb 17 and my test window was Feb 24-mar 16 I took the test at 1 am on Feb 4 1 hour after the test was available online I could not wait.(so no wait and you do not need to book it)

I have never read the book (I hate reading)

But I used these:

I kept practicing over and over,(until I passed all these tests) and I did the test and got 20/20 in 9 min total, the test is common sense questions and some dates.

Good luck

Hello there, just wanted to update you that I completed the test in 7-8 mins and got 20/20. I used Canadian Citizenship Test 2023 that you suggested for practising questions. It was really helpful. Thank you again!

Reactions: KCtoCA

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
I logged in to my online tracker , shows updated March 02,2023.

nothing changed , everything is same LPP in progress and citizenship test and BC completed. The ONLY change I saw were stars saying new update besides every update.
Anyone else got this same “ghost” update ? Does it mean I should receive oath date soon ?
No, it's one of those system wide updates. I am also seeing new updates in front of all the previous milestones.

Reactions: kamal12073

johnyrose

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
NOC Code......
A
Hi guys, anyone of you was asked to appear in an online interview through Microsoft teams? My interview is tomorrow morning and just wanted to know how to use Microsoft teams and connect with interviewer to start the interview? Please reply. Thanks
Just click the link and follow the instructions..start at least 5-10 min early to navigate through this process. Goodluck!

Aeria

Dec 5, 2022
Anyone from Montreal? Have you had your BG done? It seems the workflow is seriously messed up. Apparently they dont have staff

niushad

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Anyone from Montreal? Have you had your BG done? It seems the workflow is seriously messed up. Apparently they dont have staff
My husband and I applied from Montreal. Our BG was completed only a month after our application was filed but it's been dead silence after our test, which was more than 9 months ago :|

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Anyone having issues signing into their tracker this morning?
I was having issues signing in today, but they were resolved and unfortunately nothing changed except that there was a system update on March 2nd which put "new updates" signs all over the application.

In other news I will complete 1 complete year from submission of my application this Sunday

Gaylewanderer

Star Member
Apr 29, 2018
I was having issues signing in today, but they were resolved and unfortunately nothing changed except that there was a system update on March 2nd which put "new updates" signs all over the application.

In other news I will complete 1 complete year from submission of my application this Sunday
I eventually got in, it is indeed the same.

Reactions: smash1984