Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-O
AOR Received.
20-02-2020
Med's Done....
03-02-2020
yep many of us. SCR office is on chai sutta break.
Is it worth emailing the Scarborough office (email either test or oath invite address) to enquire about status when it’s been too long?

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Hey mine update today to completed!
mine updated today to complete. Be prepared to see Niagara Falls office go into hibernation now that will put bears to shame.

Keep expectations low, expect LPP to be done by July. Then oath by October.

At least that will stop us from checking every other day.

Reactions: kamal12073

niushad

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
I was contacted by IRCC on Friday, my drivers license I submitted was out of date so sent in new photos. Hopefully means PP&L will be closed out soon. (Vancouver Office)

App: Online
AOR: April 20th
BG Closed: Oct 28th
Test Complete Dec 2nd
PP&L: In Progress
Hey, quick question. Did they contact you by email or by phone?

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
mine updated today to complete. Be prepared to see Niagara Falls office go into hibernation now that will put bears to shame.

Keep expectations low, expect LPP to be done by July. Then oath by October.

At least that will stop us from checking every other day.
When did you sit your test?

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Is it worth emailing the Scarborough office (email either test or oath invite address) to enquire about status when it’s been too long?
you won't get a response unless you have your oath scheduled. What I did was call IRCC - they'll tell you. If you are a March applicant and SCR office, I'd suggest being patient. SCR seems to be mainly handling Jan applications atm and a few February ones as well. You shouldn't be too far away.

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
When did you sit your test?
Was supposed to write on Feb 3rd. They never sent me the email. Then I wrote to them and they then sent me an email for a window between 6th and 26th Feb. So I wrote the test on Monday 6th and today it showed up in the portal.

Interestingly it showed that the test was updated to complete on 7th Feb in the timeline, but only appeared today as an update for me.

Reactions: shiremag

raj1306

Aug 14, 2018
I got a request to submit photocopies of all the pages from all the travel documents I have. Anybody in the same boat?

NOV2018_INLAND

Sep 7, 2019
March applicant, AOR April 20,2022

SCR office , citizenship test and background check completed waiting on LPP and oath
I see many people waiting for the same , please keep posting , kinda helps that we aren’t alone , I hope we see update soon

Last edited:

Khoabonmat

Oct 2, 2017
My gf got Oath Ceremony today from Winnipeg office, but actually she is from Vancouver, she applied two weeks before me, she got done everything, otherwise I haven’t finished LLP. Finger crossing…….and crossing.

esse

Jun 21, 2021
you won't get a response unless you have your oath scheduled. What I did was call IRCC - they'll tell you. If you are a March applicant and SCR office, I'd suggest being patient. SCR seems to be mainly handling Jan applications atm and a few February ones as well. You shouldn't be too far away.
How do you know they are handling January applications? How did you reach that conclusion? Thank you.