+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2022 - citizenship applications

hushuscanada

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello, could you add me to the sheet please.

Application : Family of 4
Physical Presence : 1111 days

Application sent : March 25, 2022
Application Recived : March 31, 2022
AOR : April 08, 2022

esse

Jun 21, 2021
Hi all, on average how long do we have to wait for the background check to be completed for online applicants? I see many applicants who applied as family and who applied by paper. Also, correct me if I am wrong but November applicants seem to be getting test invites. Any input is appreciated. Have a nice weekend.

Rainy_day

Mar 20, 2019
Hi all, on average how long do we have to wait for the background check to be completed for online applicants? I see many applicants who applied as family and who applied by paper. Also, correct me if I am wrong but November applicants seem to be getting test invites. Any input is appreciated. Have a nice weekend.
Seems like it takes around 6-7 months after AOR

• Love
Reactions: esse

sallam_ah

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
It depends on the officer, the timing, and your history record availability and complexity at different Canadian securities. Some people take only a month, and some other people takes forever.

If you are lucky an officer can finish your record in very short time. By the way, recently the process got some speed. Be optimistic!

• Love
Reactions: esse

Diana M

Star Member
Sep 15, 2017
My Language, Physical Presence & Prohibitions turned to "Completed" on August 04th. For my minor son only the Prohibitions were "Completed", all the others (including Background check) are still in progress. Is this something normal?

samteshwar

Star Member
Jun 15, 2018
My Language, Physical Presence & Prohibitions turned to "Completed" on August 04th. For my minor son only the Prohibitions were "Completed", all the others (including Background check) are still in progress. Is this something normal?
when did you do the test?

affinity

Mar 14, 2022
For me, everything is completed 2 weeks ago, and for the minor everything is pending except the background check.

Reactions: Diana M