Delivered: March 28, 2022
AOR: April 21, 2022
IP: April 25, 2022

Please update the spread sheet. Thanks

Khoabonmat

Oct 2, 2017
Hello guys,

I have a question.

I scanned and uploaded my passport which page has stamp, but now I realized that I uploaded old version of my passport, missing some pages included my working permit. What do you guys think about I should contact IRCC and upload the latest of my passport?

Thank you.

Steevy

May 31, 2014
Vancouver
Hello guys,

I have a question.

I scanned and uploaded my passport which page has stamp, but now I realized that I uploaded old version of my passport, missing some pages included my working permit. What do you guys think about I should contact IRCC and upload the latest of my passport?

Thank you.
Well, if you were applying online, then you only had to upload BIO pages for each travel document (basically your passports) you've had over the 5-year eligibility period.

They do not ask to upload anything extra like the full copy of stamped pages at this point. If they'd need to see more, I'm sure they will get in touch with you.

Khoabonmat

Oct 2, 2017
Well, if you were applying online, then you only had to upload BIO pages for each travel document (basically your passports) you've had over the 5-year eligibility period.

They do not ask to upload anything extra like the full copy of stamped pages at this point. If they'd need to see more, I'm sure they will get in touch with you.

Thank Steevy,

Steevy

May 31, 2014
Vancouver
Quick question in case anyone would know.

It seem that if applying online you can only use the new tracker system for your application progress, but is it possible to also check in ECAS (what we used to use for PR progress tracking)? However, I see people on the forum saying that they can check both trackers.

I tried using my application number, UCI, etc. with ECAS but without any luck.

appuchu

Oct 19, 2017
ON
Quick question in case anyone would know.

It seem that if applying online you can only use the new tracker system for your application progress, but is it possible to also check in ECAS (what we used to use for PR progress tracking)? However, I see people on the forum saying that they can check both trackers.

I tried using my application number, UCI, etc. with ECAS but without any luck.
I believe ECAS will work only if you submitted paper application.