Method: Online
Applicants: 1 applicant
Application sent: March 7, 2022
AOR: April 7, 2022

Deena Duygu

Apr 8, 2022
Physical Days: 1.223,5
Applicants: Single (my husband also applied individually online in the same date and time)
Application sent: March 29, 2022
Delivered: March 29, 2022

canada201417

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Physical Days: 1474
Method: Paper
Applicants: Family - 03
Application sent: March 20, 2022
Delivered : March 23, 2022
AOR : Waiting

Reactions: Mohahima

affinity

Mar 14, 2022
I received my AOR today!

Application type: Online
Physical presence: 1164.5 days
Application: Single
Application sent: Jan 19th, 2022
Application received: Jan 19th, 2022
App resubmitted: March 3, 2022
App received: March 3, 2022
AOR: April 7, 2022
Why did you have to resubmit your application?

corincan

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
Physical Days: 1199
Applicants: Single
Application sent: March 10, 2022
Delivered: March 10, 2022

AOR: April 8th.

Maybe slightly random, but I had to renew my Australian passport in the last month and I just received the new one, is there a way I can update this on my application?
I also moved in the last month, so my address has changed since I submitted the application, I tried contacting them through the "update personal details" link but never got a reply or anything back. Any ideas?
Thanks everyone :)

Reactions: JASWALA

samteshwar

Star Member
Jun 15, 2018

Maybe slightly random, but I had to renew my Australian passport in the last month and I just received the new one, is there a way I can update this on my application?
I also moved in the last month, so my address has changed since I submitted the application, I tried contacting them through the "update personal details" link but never got a reply or anything back. Any ideas?
Just send a webform with Application Number or UCI which seems like you already did, you might not receive a reply but they must have updated that already. If you want, you can raise one more now since you have an application number.

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018

I believe you don't need to update them on the passport (if I am wrong, please somebody correct me but i think address is the only thing you need to update which you already seem to have done).

Steevy

May 31, 2014
Vancouver

If I were you I would just notify them using the Web Form that you've renewed your passport.

As far as I understand, you've renewed it after submitting your application, granted your previous passport was not expired when you applied, so it shouldn't cause any issues. But giving them an update with your new passport info would seem like a smart thing to do considering you would need to show the original travel documents at some point anyway.

As for the address change, I believe it is necessary to send them an update. There should be a link in an email you would've received after submitting your online citizenship application or use a Web Form for that too.

Web Form processing, and I speak from experience, might take quite a while. But as long as you send it, you should be in the clear. Alternatively, give them a call too and let them know about the changes so that they can make a note in the system or something.

JASWALA

Mar 28, 2022
hello Guys
I am not able to create online account. What should I do. I received AOR yesterday Morning