+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2022 - citizenship applications

esse

Jun 21, 2021
I have a question for those who have taken the online test. When you answer a question, do you need to verify your answer before moving on to the next question?

Thank you very much. Have a great day.

sallam_ah

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
I have a question for those who have taken the online test. When you answer a question, do you need to verify your answer before moving on to the next question?

Thank you very much. Have a great day.
No, you can modify your answer anytime within the test duration and you can see your total score after you submit

esse

Jun 21, 2021
No, you can modify your answer anytime within the test duration and you can see your total score after you submit
So you only have to submit after you finish your test. Can you skip question 1 and go to question 3 from the grid view on the right side? And you will see yourself on the camera the entire time?

jacam

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019
I am a little late but here is my timeline.

• Type: Online
  • Physical Presence: 1152
  • AOR: March 7, 2022
  • Test Invite: Oct 5, 2022 (Window: Oct 7, 2022 to Oct 27, 2022)
  • Finger Print request: Oct 5, 2022
  • Finger print submitted: Oct 7, 2022
  • Test Taken: Oct 19, 2022
  • Citizen Test: Completed Oct 20, 2022
  • BG Verification: Completed Oct 31, 2022
  • Language Skills: In Progress
  • Prohibitions: In Progress
  • Physical Presence: In Progress
  • Citizenship Ceremony: Not Started

Reactions: Sunny2049

sallam_ah

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
So you only have to submit after you finish your test. Can you skip question 1 and go to question 3 from the grid view on the right side? And you will see yourself on the camera the entire time?
Yes you can move between questions, and you can mark a question to review later. The Camira well record your face all the time. But I have 2 suggestions for you:

* If you decided to skip a question , select the best answer you can guess and mark it to review later. Leaving a question without an answer is risky specially if you lost the connection.

* forget about the Camira and look at the questions all the time until you hit the submit. This will help to a void any possible chance to cancel your test.

The exam usually is very simple and with good preparation will take only 5 mins on average to complete it.

• Love
Reactions: esse and iceman55

husky ginger

Feb 13, 2019
March 19/2022 online applicant here
AOR April 13

Seems I have got a ghost update this morning. Shows 'updates November 2 2022' but everything(background check, language etc) is still in progress. Hope it will update soon.

esse

Jun 21, 2021
Yes you can move between questions, and you can mark a question to review later. The Camira well record your face all the time. But I have 2 suggestions for you:

* If you decided to skip a question , select the best answer you can guess and mark it to review later. Leaving a question without an answer is risky specially if you lost the connection.

* forget about the Camira and look at the questions all the time until you hit the submit. This will help to a void any possible chance to cancel your test.

The exam usually is very simple and with good preparation will take only 5 mins on average to complete it.

Thank you so much for your suggestions. I will do my best not to skip any questions and change any of my answers.
I will keep my eyes on the screen at all times.

These days, Keep calm and Read on is my motto as I have to do is wait, unfortunately. :)

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
I am a little late but here is my timeline.

• Type: Online
  • Physical Presence: 1152
  • AOR: March 7, 2022
  • Test Invite: Oct 5, 2022 (Window: Oct 7, 2022 to Oct 27, 2022)
  • Finger Print request: Oct 5, 2022
  • Finger print submitted: Oct 7, 2022
  • Test Taken: Oct 19, 2022
  • Citizen Test: Completed Oct 20, 2022
  • BG Verification: Completed Oct 31, 2022
  • Language Skills: In Progress
  • Prohibitions: In Progress
  • Physical Presence: In Progress
  • Citizenship Ceremony: Not Started
Looks like you are a January 2022 applicant. Your entry is in the January tab of the spreadsheet. Please continue posting updates in the January thread:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/january-2022-citizenship-applications.752874/

Forevergrateful

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
I have a question and I hope I can articulate it properly..

I had a ghost update Oct 27, logged into the account October 29 with BG completed. However the date BG was completed shows October 27 while my account at the top says updated: October 29.

is this normal for BG completed date to be different from the last updated date on your profile.

hopefully my question makes sense. I wonder if the date the BG completed update showed up on my profile isn’t in fact a ghost update but just that an update reflected on the account.

Reactions: PQPvancouver

Jasmann21

Apr 4, 2022
Hi guys
I have a question that i received the test invite but BG and other still in progress does this mean the BG is already completed but not updated and one more thing I had 2 ghost updates 26 and 28 October and when I checked my tracker today and I saw the test invite and in the bottom section it says citizenship test updated to in progress so does this mean it will change in coming days or it’s not done and they didn’t send me FP request so please clarify if someone can or in the same boat

best of luck and congratulations to all

PQPvancouver

Nov 17, 2021
I have a question and I hope I can articulate it properly..

I had a ghost update Oct 27, logged into the account October 29 with BG completed. However the date BG was completed shows October 27 while my account at the top says updated: October 29.

is this normal for BG completed date to be different from the last updated date on your profile.

hopefully my question makes sense. I wonder if the date the BG completed update showed up on my profile isn’t in fact a ghost update but just that an update reflected on the account.
Hi yeah, i had a similar experience, my BG said closed Oct 28th, but it only updated on the tracked on Nov 1 (i check everyday...) my tracked says updated Nov 1.

Reactions: Sunny2049

ravdeep91

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
Vancouver
AOR Received.
16-07-2018
Med's Done....
02-08-2018
Passport Req..
21-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-12-2018
LANDED..........
24-01-2019
Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone else has a similar situation to mine and can offer any advice.

Physical Days: 1997
Method: Online
Applicants: Single
Application sent: March 19, 2022
Delivered: March 19, 2022
AOR: April 13, 2022
In Progress: April 25, 2022

I didn't get any update in my application except the bulk update(October 7th). I didn't get any ghost update and all status in progress. Is anybody has similar timeline and same status?

Hey,
I have same timeline and no update whatsoever. It just shows oct 7th as it was the portal update. Apart from that nothing
Let me know if you see anything.