+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***March 2021 Outland Spouse Sponsorship***

hanzi

Jul 28, 2021
Anyone else taking a long time for medicals to be reviewed? I had my test a month ago and still haven't passed. The CIC website says they are delayed in processing ... hopefully get passed soon!

rishishah8449

Oct 20, 2014
Anyone else taking a long time for medicals to be reviewed? I had my test a month ago and still haven't passed. The CIC website says they are delayed in processing ... hopefully get passed soon!
In my case it took 29 days, then it updated to passed.

rishishah8449

Oct 20, 2014
Did you get a ghost update prior to getting it ?
No I didn’t get ghost update. But I called CIC after 20 days and agent confirmed that they have received medical results(this date was just 3rd day after test)and it will get updated. This happens in many cases, nothing to worry.

asad26

Jun 21, 2013
My application was delivered on 26 march, 2021 (Out land from Pakistan) but have not received AOR1 as yet. Called IRCC and got temporary file number and they said processing is not yet started on my file. It's been five months now and this is worrisome situation for me that I haven't even got AOR1. Anyone else in the same situation or any suggestions what to do?
I am in the similar situation. My file was delivered to their office on May 26th 2021 and they gave me a temporary number. No AOR yet.

dextermaxter

Star Member
Mar 8, 2013
Hello Guys, I need quick help with few things if you can please read and reply I would highly appreciate.

CIC requested weeding rukhsti(departure) pictures which I don't have at the moment, we had a big function but forgot to take rukhsti(departure) pictures. Any suggestion?

They also asked why I waited few years before I applied for my WIFE PR? The reason is that she was completing her education and I didn't wanted to interpret that. so should I tell them the same reason?

They also asked for the document of my visit back home in last few years to meet her but I didn't go, so what should I say? my genuine reason was COVID and I was also in process of getting new job.

let me know what you guys think

Rsk123

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Hello guys,

I have seen on our tracking spreadsheet that around 20 to 30% applicants from January and February month have already received their COPR within 6 months. Is it a regular timeline? Or is it take around 12 months like IRCC says on their website?

Thank you.