+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***March 2021 Outland Spouse Sponsorship***

noelt1991

Sep 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Other
Hello everyone, I am sponsor and we are February 9 2021 applicant. I got SA BIL and AOR1 in June beginning and my wife completed her biometrics about two weeks ago. On ecas staus is showing decision made for me (sponsor) and showing application received for PA (my wife). I was wondering what does application received mean and how long before it will change from application received to in “in process” remember it’s been like this for over a week now, any inputs will be highly appreciated. Thank you.
in ECAS, 'Application Recieved' means your file has been recieved by PA's local VO. It will change to 'in process' when they start processing your application and that will be depicted in ECAS usually as the 2nd line saying, ' we started processing (PA's name) application on date'.

So all is well in terms of your application and it is progressing fine. Now its simply the waiting period. Good luck !

May 21, 2021
Hi, We received the below note in ECAS. However we did not receive any email or mail from CIC yet. did anyone else receive the similar note and can advise if they actually receive any communication about the same?

We sent you a letter on July 14, 2021. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

vinay16

Dec 30, 2018
Hi everyone,

I have following queries for relationship proofs:

1. For financial support proof, I did transfer some amount to my spouse's account. I do have my account statement and same with my spouse. Do I have to provide statement for entire duration or can I provide few pages from the statement and highlight the transactions which was made to my spouse?

2. For insurance or employment benefits document, I have my term life insurance document in which my spouse is added as my nominee & mentioned as my spouse and we have combined medical insurance in India where she is added as my spouse. Will these 2 documents work as proofs?

Thank you so much for your help in advance.

noelt1991

Sep 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Other
Hi, We received the below note in ECAS. However we did not receive any email or mail from CIC yet. did anyone else receive the similar note and can advise if they actually receive any communication about the same?

We sent you a letter on July 14, 2021. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
generally refers to the BIL that you would have received on 14th July 2021.

May 21, 2021

Hi The BIL was already done. This letter week after we did the BIL. Are you saying that letter is for confirming that they have received the BIL?

Lionhearted

Star Member
Sep 17, 2018
How long PA stays from “file received” to “in process” because it’s been two weeks and PA ECAS status still showing file received. We are Outland feb 2021 applicant, kindly provide your inputs thank you.

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
How long PA stays from “file received” to “in process” because it’s been two weeks and PA ECAS status still showing file received. We are Outland feb 2021 applicant, kindly provide your inputs thank you.
Nobody knows, all dependent on the country, LVO etc.. It is normally thought here that the file has been received by the LVO but isn't yet being worked on,

letstry21

Sep 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Oct-2013
Doc's Request.
RCMP request 10-May-2014
AOR Received.
08-Dec-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
Got Medical Instructions on 08-Jul after mail to CPP
Med's Done....
10-Jul-2014 (Uploaded 15-Jul-2014)
Passport Req..
25-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-Sep-2014(Initially passport was returned back due to Damaged passport so got reissued and send again)
LANDED..........
28-Sep-2014
Got PPR today , App received on 02-March

letstry21

Sep 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Oct-2013
Doc's Request.
RCMP request 10-May-2014
AOR Received.
08-Dec-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
Got Medical Instructions on 08-Jul after mail to CPP
Med's Done....
10-Jul-2014 (Uploaded 15-Jul-2014)
Passport Req..
25-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-Sep-2014(Initially passport was returned back due to Damaged passport so got reissued and send again)
LANDED..........
28-Sep-2014