Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
Hello everyone, following is my timeline,

Application sent: 9th March 2021
Application Received: 12th March 2021
AOR 1: Waiting

I have also submitted my IMM5532 older version as my Spouse already signed the older version.

Also, people who submitted their Application in the initial week of March 2021, they have got AOR within 2 weeks.

Hopefully we all will get our AOR soon.
did you get AOR yet?

posiOOS

Sep 9, 2020
Kind of a random question for the far future... When we are accepted and receive the visa (in a year or so), does the PA have to move to Canada within a certain amount of time?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Kind of a random question for the far future... When we are accepted and receive the visa (in a year or so), does the PA have to move to Canada within a certain amount of time?
Yes, the COPR/visa will have a validity date. Usually one year after the medical examination. In covid there may be some changes or ability to get authorization after that date but no guarantees that will continue.

Reactions: WaleedJaved

Daisy_X

Apr 14, 2021
Hi I tried to insert a row in the tracker and add in my information but it didn't allow me to do that, so I had to add my information at the bottom. Can anyone help me?

nikolain

Apr 28, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi I tried to insert a row in the tracker and add in my information but it didn't allow me to do that, so I had to add my information at the bottom. Can anyone help me?
Hello, thats how you do it, enter your information at the bottom and I'll apply the sort.

Reactions: WaleedJaved

Nikinavin

Mar 15, 2021
My timeline
Application received : 2 March
AOR : 12 march
Biometric : 25 march
Sponsor approval: 26 march
Since I'm a Quebec Applicant , I have sent in my CSQ few days ago ..
Our file is in the process of transferring to Mexico visa office for further processing

Fang_89

Star Member
Sep 22, 2020
My timeline
Application received : 2 March
AOR : 12 march
Biometric : 25 march
Sponsor approval: 26 march
Since I'm a Quebec Applicant , I have sent in my CSQ few days ago ..
Our file is in the process of transferring to Mexico visa office for further processing
That is incredibly fast, congratulations! We sent our application in mid-October and are at the same step as you...

un1622

Apr 15, 2021
What does an AOR1 look like? Is this an automated message sent with your application number and UCI? Can someone please confirm?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
What does an AOR1 look like? Is this an automated message sent with your application number and UCI? Can someone please confirm?
Yes, just a short email with UCI, application number and a bit of text about when to contact them with some links etc.

example
UCI: [sponsor]
Application No.: FXXXXXXXX

Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.
This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.
Dear [sponsor],
This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on [date] on behalf of the following member(s):

[more text with links on how to check status, when to contact them, etc]

gouthamj

Dec 31, 2020
Hi, In IMM-0008 "consent and declaration of applicant" section, Do we need to write "firstname, Lastaname" or "firstname Lastaname" (without comma).

ht1000

Apr 19, 2021
Hi everyone,

AOR- March 03, 2021
Biometrics request - April 1, 2021
Biometrics completed- April 16, 2021.

Any idea when will i receive Medical request and spousal eligibility confirmation?

Last edited: