+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***March 2021 Outland Spouse Sponsorship***

urstrulyaddy

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Hi Everyone,
I'm in process of submitting documents, I see that the order of the documents should be:
  • Checklist
  • Bar code pages(I'm confused here; after checklist, I should give the bar code pages; then all the applications)? or applications and barcodes underneath? Please help me solve this confusion. Thanks in advance.
Checklist, barcode pages, forms, proofs in order

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Please can u explain how you link your application to GC key? I haven't received an AOR yet. Since my sponsor/husband in a non resident should he submit a Notice of assesment? he hasn't lived in canada for the past 10 years. But now we are planning to move back in June 2023.
You can't link your app until you receive your AOR with the file and UCI number. No NOA for your husband to submit if he hasn't been paying taxes in Canada since he has been out of Canada.

vendod

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Hi Everyone,

I am preparing an outland sponsorship application for my Wife. But the problem is, I am in India now and my wife too in India.

Based on what I read from CIC website, The sponsor who is a PR holder has to be in Canada to mail the application.

Can I or anyone do try mailing the application package to someone in Canada so that, that person would mail it to CIC address?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi Everyone,

I am preparing an outland sponsorship application for my Wife. But the problem is, I am in India now and my wife too in India.

Based on what I read from CIC website, The sponsor who is a PR holder has to be in Canada to mail the application.

Can I or anyone do try mailing the application package to someone in Canada so that, that person would mail it to CIC address?
No matter how many threads you post the same question in, the answer is still going to be the same. No.

dec12aor

Star Member
Mar 25, 2019
Hi Everyone,
I am in a weird situation, My spouse in India. And I filled the forms and validated the forms and sent her via email, when she takes the printout the serial numbers on right hand side of the application which has barcode are changing every time, when we take a printout from different computers? Can i send the different serial numbers applications? Thanks in advance!!

Prince_11

Jan 6, 2018
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
Application Received : March 9th 2021
AOR: Not yet.

Is it anyone know how long it will take AOR right now for March 2021?

Prince_11

Jan 6, 2018
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
Got the temp file# from ircc agent stating it is going through completeness check right now and when asked when can we expect the AOR, was told "the cake is in the oven, sit back and wait for it to bake" :)

Does the temp# help in anyway like linking application/checking in ECAS?
how to get temp# application number.?