+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***March 2021 Outland Spouse Sponsorship***

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Thanks! Haven't received any AOR yet, but trying to link couple of times in both the accounts everyday!
Really no sense in trying more than once every two or three minutes.

I'm kidding, it will take some weeks at minimum so don't stress by checking too often.

godavari

Oct 30, 2017
Don't worry, hundreds of packages are delivred to CPC Sydney daily, so if its saying delivered then it must be delivered. Now wait for few days and you'll get your AOR
Hi I have sent to 49 Dorchester Street Sydney NovaScotia B1P 5Z2 this address, through canada post. As canada post mentioned they can't send to PO Box, as it is Express Post option. and Delivery status is showing Delivered.

godavari

Oct 30, 2017
Hi,
My Application Package Delivered at 49 Dorchester Street Sydney NovaScotia B1P 5Z2 through Canadapost (Express post) on 29 March 2021
PA: India
In tracking spread sheet "OutlandMAR" " Column:B" what is Application Received ?
Does it means Application Delivered Date?

nikolain

Apr 28, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
My Application Package Delivered at 49 Dorchester Street Sydney NovaScotia B1P 5Z2 through Canadapost (Express post) on 29 March 2021
PA: India
In tracking spread sheet "OutlandMAR" " Column:B" what is Application Received ?
Does it means Application Delivered Date?
Hello, yes Column B is application delivered date and yes you delivered it to the correct address.

nikolain

Apr 28, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Received SA today, timeline in Signature, email does not mention Visa office name to where it will be transferred.

RabNay

Mar 31, 2021
Hi we sent our file by FeDEX and was received on March 26. Waiting AOR. We applied from Qatar and i'm originally from Lebanon.

RabNay

Mar 31, 2021
Please can u explain how you link your application to GC key? I haven't received an AOR yet. Since my sponsor/husband in a non resident should he submit a Notice of assesment? he hasn't lived in canada for the past 10 years. But now we are planning to move back in June 2023.

RabNay

Mar 31, 2021
sorry to hear that, hopefully you guys get it soon this time.

did you forgot to include any noa or had you included any year’s noa?
please if may ask, is your sponsor living in canada? i'm only asking because me and my sponsor are both living outside canada. do we need to submit NOA? does this apply to our case?

urstrulyaddy

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Got the temp file# from ircc agent stating it is going through completeness check right now and when asked when can we expect the AOR, was told "the cake is in the oven, sit back and wait for it to bake" :)

Does the temp# help in anyway like linking application/checking in ECAS?

nikolain

Apr 28, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got the temp file# from ircc agent stating it is going through completeness check right now and when asked when can we expect the AOR, was told "the cake is in the oven, sit back and wait for it to bake" :)

Does the temp# help in anyway like linking application/checking in ECAS?
Nope, you can't use Temp number to link.

dec12aor

Star Member
Mar 25, 2019
Hi Everyone,
I'm in process of submitting documents, I see that the order of the documents should be:
  • Checklist
  • Bar code pages(I'm confused here; after checklist, I should give the bar code pages; then all the applications)? or applications and barcodes underneath? Please help me solve this confusion. Thanks in advance.