+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***March 2021 Outland Spouse Sponsorship***

Reetu B

Mar 22, 2022
Yaayy!! So excited for you, just hang in there you'll get something soon.
We submitted our additional documents on Jan 8 2021 and didn't hear anything back, no email or message, nothing. So we wrote an email couple of weeks ago to London Visa Office and got a response from Warsaw Visa Office. And today we got an email mentioning that they have successfully recieved our documents. Everything is taking longer due to pandemic backlog and Geopolitical situation around the world. Hang tight my friend it's going to be soon.
How to mail them?
and which VO?

Nikhilsai

Star Member
Nov 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
B-1215
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone! Just a quick question. I submitted my Spousal sponsorship yesterday.
it is an Outland Online application. I have applied for Visitor visa before sponsorship and awaiting decision on that.
I have an UCI ID from Visitor visa . Can I use that to track my application for Sponsorship ? Or do I have to wait till I get an AOR to track ?

Reetu B

Mar 22, 2022
Anyone is still waiting for COPR/passport request? Following is my application status. Nothing updated after dec 10, 2021. Its been almost 1 year. what should i do now?

Dec 10, 2021 We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you.
Dec 9, 2021 We sent you a message about your application,Read the message carefully and take appropriate action as necessary.
Oct 12, 2021 We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you.
Oct 11, 2021 We sent you a message about your application
Sep 28, 2021 Eligibility activity status updated,Eligibility,Eligibility status has been updated to In progress
Jun 4, 2021 Medical exam activity status updated, Medical exam, Medical exam status has been updated to Completed
May 6, 2021 Medical exam activity status updated,Medical exam, Medical exam status has been updated to In progress
May 6, 2021 Complete your immigration medical exam
May 4, 2021 Complete your biometrics
Apr 26, 2021 We received your enquiry.
Mar 29, 2021 Application received
What is we received your enquiry means?

Var2k

Nov 15, 2021
anyone still waiting for Pre Arrival Later?
Hi I m waiting for ppr. Already got copr.
Would you please tell what does this message mean.
( We sent you a message about your application,Read the message carefully and take appropriate action as necessary.)
Me got this in time line.

cherishuu

Aug 1, 2022
Hi I m waiting for ppr. Already got copr.
Would you please tell what does this message mean.
( We sent you a message about your application,Read the message carefully and take appropriate action as necessary.)
Me got this in time line.
Check your email or GCkey? Should be the passport request

segi2022

Mar 13, 2022
i have received "Invitation to pre-arrival services" status update on my spouse profile. does anyone know what it mean?