+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2021 Non-SDS Applicants Gather Here

Deydey

Jan 28, 2021
Hi everyone, I got a letter from ircc saying I owe some outstanding fee from my previous application and without paying they won't continue with my current one. I don't understand because I know it's impossible for an application to be submitted without paying all fees. Has this happened to any one before. Please help

KylinZ

Star Member
May 4, 2021
Hi everyone, I got a letter from ircc saying I owe some outstanding fee from my previous application and without paying they won't continue with my current one. I don't understand because I know it's impossible for an application to be submitted without paying all fees. Has this happened to any one before. Please help
For sure thats a scam attempt to you. The process of ircc for applications always involves full payment before accepting your application. Check the email address or contact info of that person or letter if its the legit email/office of ircc that informs the applicants for the updates.

Deydey

Jan 28, 2021
For sure thats a scam attempt to you. The process of ircc for applications always involves full payment before accepting your application. Check the email address or contact info of that person or letter if its the legit email/office of ircc that informs the applicants for the updates.
Thanks for your response.
I thought so too but the mail came from the legit ircc email donotreply@cic.gc.ca asides this its also in my gckey so if it was mail alone I would have believed it is a scam but not in my gckey also. I have stumbled on 2 people who have been in this situation, its a rare case. I don't know why or what causes it. Its just not right.

rag2916

Mar 11, 2021
India
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
India
Hi Rag, I too completed Biometrics on 10th March. Now I am waiting for the Medical request letter, you are a bit advanced than me. :) You will get it soon. Keep post the update. Good luck.
Hey - any update on medical request letter?

NAVSANGEET

Star Member
Jan 30, 2018
Guys i got the answer today and my visa got refused
and this is the reason!

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, financial ability, and/or your future prospects and plans.
Did you get bvl and rejection on same day?

TechieGeek

Star Member
Dec 17, 2018
Applied SP and SOWP on 29th March

Application Type: Non-SDS
Application date: 29th March 2021
Biometrics: 2nd April 2021
Eligibility started: 2nd May 2021
Eligibility Reverted: 10th May 2021
Eligibility Started again: 16th May 2021
Medical Request for both (SP and SOPW): 19th May 2021
Medical Done (Both): 12th June 2021
Medical update: 18th June
Medical Passed (Both): 19th June
Waiting for BVL and Hopefully PPR. I am optimistic but nervous as well.