+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2021 Non-SDS Applicants Gather Here

MHtoAB

Apr 26, 2021
Program starts at the end of August. Applied SDS from India March 18th- SP+SOWP with upfront medicals.
Completed biometrics on March 24th.
Medical passed for SP on April 23rd
Medical passed for SOWP on May 6th
Eligibility Review started for both on May 6th.
BVL received for SP on May 6th

Reactions: arindam.d and n@bz

n@bz

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
Program starts at the end of August. Applied SDS from India March 18th- SP+SOWP with upfront medicals.
Completed biometrics on March 24th.
Medical passed for SP on April 23rd
Medical passed for SOWP on May 6th
Eligibility Review started for both on May 6th.
BVL received for SP on May 6th
keep posted if any update on SOWP

po1995

Mar 11, 2021
Hi guys. I have received my PPR today! (timeline in signature) VACs are shut in India and the PPR requires my passport to be submitted in 30 days. However, a recent tweet from the official "Canada in India" handle has said that those with expired PPRs would continue to get their visas stamped. Do I have to send a mail somewhere or notify anyone that I have received my PPR but will be unable to send my passport for stamping?
Thanks!

sam300

Mar 24, 2021
Hi guys. I have received my PPR today! (timeline in signature) VACs are shut in India and the PPR requires my passport to be submitted in 30 days. However, a recent tweet from the official "Canada in India" handle has said that those with expired PPRs would continue to get their visas stamped. Do I have to send a mail somewhere or notify anyone that I have received my PPR but will be unable to send my passport for stamping?
Thanks!
Can I know when your review started?