+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2021 Non-SDS Applicants Gather Here

Wajihashahid0

Aug 19, 2020
hello everyone, just realized that there really is no pattern to the way applications are reviewed.
sharing my details below; sept 2021 intake, sp with sowp, over 40 years old, been 20 years since i left uni (mba).
keep the faith!

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • April 7, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • March 9, 2021 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details.
Congratulations. Which country did you apply from?

Reactions: ceegeebee

Amit25July

Feb 8, 2021
Guys i got the answer today and my visa got refused
and this is the reason!

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, financial ability, and/or your future prospects and plans.
ur profile.

sam300

Mar 24, 2021
Hi, Have you done your medical and raised with webform?
Hi,
Yes, I did the usual upfront medical process after submitting application and raised a webform. They replied by saying no need to send the eMedical, the physician will submit the results to IRCC and it will be automatically reflect on the application.

Reactions: Neelam_Thuls

Neelam_Thuls

Star Member
Jan 29, 2021
Hi,
Yes, I did the usual upfront medical process after submitting application and raised a webform. They replied by saying no need to send the eMedical, the physician will submit the results to IRCC and it will be automatically reflect on the application.
Good to hear, can you share your timeline please?