+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2021 Non-SDS Applicants Gather Here

Neelam_Thuls

Star Member
Jan 29, 2021
I also applied Non - SDS with SOWP. Biometrics updated on February 24 2021. Waiting for Medical. How long does it take the IRCC to issue medical request letter, if they do since I do not have upfront medical?
Hi, Did you get your Medical Request?

Neelam_Thuls

Star Member
Jan 29, 2021
I have applied for non-SDS and received the biometrics letter. Is it possible to do upfront medical now, cuz I have to travel to another city for biometrics and medical and would be real easier to get both of them done at the same time.
Hi, Have you done your medical and raised with webform?

ceegeebee

Mar 19, 2021
hello everyone, just realized that there really is no pattern to the way applications are reviewed.
sharing my details below; sept 2021 intake, sp with sowp, over 40 years old, been 20 years since i left uni (mba).
keep the faith!

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • April 7, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • March 9, 2021 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details.

Neelam_Thuls

Star Member
Jan 29, 2021
hello everyone, just realized that there really is no pattern to the way applications are reviewed.
sharing my details below; sept 2021 intake, sp with sowp, over 40 years old, been 20 years since i left uni (mba).
keep the faith!

Review of eligibility
Interview
Biometrics
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details.
Congrats, you got your approval.

Reactions: ceegeebee

Neelam_Thuls

Star Member
Jan 29, 2021
keep the faith!

Review of eligibility
Interview
Biometrics
Background check
Final decision
Can you share your timeline please?

PoojS123

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021
keep the faith!

Review of eligibility
Interview
Biometrics
Background check
Final decision
Congratulations! I have a similar timeline (in Signature) and got the medical updated on 7 April. But no further updates.

Reactions: ceegeebee