+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2021 Non-SDS Applicants Gather Here

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
Guys i got the answer today and my visa got refused
and this is the reason!

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, financial ability, and/or your future prospects and plans.
Sorry to know that, what was your timeline? is it a result of a webform or something?

Bayareawarrior

Feb 22, 2021
Category........
STUDY
App. Filed.......
07-12-2020
Med's Done....
30-11-2020
and this is the reason!

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, financial ability, and/or your future prospects and plans.
Sorry to hear this, Didn't they issue AIP for you and also you applied for sowp? And what's your timeline

Neelam_Thuls

Star Member
Jan 29, 2021
and this is the reason!

That sad. Sorry to hear. I thought you were waiting for a Medical request. :(

Kath Pearl

Apr 1, 2021
Hi. I just want to ask if there is an advantage in using SDS , like a bigger chance of approval or just the same chance as non SDS? Thank u

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi. I just want to ask if there is an advantage in using SDS , like a bigger chance of approval or just the same chance as non SDS? Thank u
SDS has higher approval rate compare to non sds, and less documentation is there. In current time, can't comment about processing time.

Last edited:

imisstraveling

Feb 11, 2021
and this is the reason!

which course and DLI's acceptance letter do you have?

Rohit21

Jul 1, 2014
I got it.. It is refused
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Given the applicant's previous education and/or employment history, I am not satisfied
that the motivation to pursue this particular program at this point in time in Canada is reasonable.
Refused under R216(1)(b).

How should I address this issue if I apply again.

1990 Born
MBA completed 2011
9 YearWork Exp in HR field
Have Valid TRV but never traveled to Canada before
Applied PG HR Conestoga College

ricky.lambton

Star Member
Jun 3, 2020
Toronto
Category........
Other
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Given the applicant's previous education and/or employment history, I am not satisfied
that the motivation to pursue this particular program at this point in time in Canada is reasonable.
Refused under R216(1)(b).

How should I address this issue if I apply again.

1990 Born
MBA completed 2011
9 YearWork Exp in HR field
Have Valid TRV but never traveled to Canada before
Applied PG HR Conestoga College
Dont worry bud, reapply with updated SOP and justify those points.