+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2021 - Citizenship applications

UncleJ

Apr 25, 2021
Hi all,

I hope everyone’s journey on becoming a Canadian citizen comes to a successful end soon.

I have a question for the applicants from Scarborough/Toronto who have taken their oaths:

I took my oath on Mar 5, 2022. For the oath form, I was asked to put the name of the agent in the subject line. I have seen from some responses here that applicants received a generic response back when they sent the oath form to the mentioned email address. However, I haven’t received any response. My status on the tracker also hasn’t changed; it’s still showing ceremony in progress.

Can anyone who’s taken the oath from Scarborough/Toronto please confirm:

1. did you receive a generic email response when you emailed the oath form to the email address?

2. how long after submission of the oath form did it take for the application to update on the tracker?

Would be much obliged if you’d kindly let me know. Thanks!

Angeles87mike77

Star Member
Sep 25, 2017
Hi all,

I hope everyone’s journey on becoming a Canadian citizen comes to a successful end soon.

I have a question for the applicants from Scarborough/Toronto who have taken their oaths:

I took my oath on Mar 5, 2022. For the oath form, I was asked to put the name of the agent in the subject line. I have seen from some responses here that applicants received a generic response back when they sent the oath form to the mentioned email address. However, I haven’t received any response. My status on the tracker also hasn’t changed; it’s still showing ceremony in progress.

1. did you receive a generic email response when you emailed the oath form to the email address?

2. how long after submission of the oath form did it take for the application to update on the tracker?

I received generic email within about two minutes after sending my information to them

Reactions: UncleJ

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2016 Passport received back on 17/11/2016 visa expiry date 14/10/2017
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
Hi all,

I did my Oath on 1st March 2022 10 days today complete and my cermoney still in process nothing change make me worry tomuch
I ask my consultant to resend the Oath Form and he did send again but no change in status still in process very stress mom in ICU don't know what to do
Consultant said we have to wait no choice it takes atleast 2 weeks but what I am seeing here every one getting update in 2 to 3 days to file close but mine already 10 days no up date
Tried to call them 100 times but cannot go through it's really frustrating
Mississauga office

Reactions: UncleJ

sraj07

May 26, 2015
i took oath on Mar 5 - Mississauga office . Officer just asked me to send oath form - didnt ask to mention officer id in subject line , etc.. i just mentioned the file # and last name ( the instructions they provided in pdf) . Application status changed to Closed on Mar 7 .

ts270890

Apr 8, 2016
@Soj917 hey. did you receive any update lately? it seems our applications are following similar pattern and are potentially handled by the same office ie vancouver office.

buddied94

Star Member
Sep 10, 2017
Etobicoke
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
17-08-2017
Doc's Request.
03-10-2017
AOR Received.
03-10-2017
Med's Request
20-03-2018
Med's Done....
26-03-2018
Interview........
23-07-2018
LANDED..........
23-07-2018
Have now received my Citizenship Certificate from 17th Feb ceremony at Niagara Falls ... thank you everyone for everything and hope all goes well for you in the future. Please see my Signature for full timeline

ranameraj

Star Member
Oct 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My test was marked as Completed on Dec 21st, and since then I haven't heard anything. (The cursed) MISSISSAUGA office.

nc_positiveguy

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
My oath ceremony is scheduled for 30th March. I have a couple of questions:
  1. Any news if IRCC is planning to start In-Person oath ceremonies anytime soon?
  2. How many days before the online ceremony would I get the detailed invite for it?
Regards,
NC