+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2021 - Citizenship applications

jeychie18

Nov 30, 2016
Hello everyone,

I just opened the tracker today and there was an update. It was for the exam. I missed the exam window date Dec 13 - Jan 2. I never received any email or mail from them to inform me of the test. I was busy with my newborn on December and haven’t open the tracker til now.

i sent a webform to inform them and hopefully they would reschedule the date.

anyone experienced the same? Tia

Hamiltoncitizen

Feb 24, 2021
Hello everyone,

I just opened the tracker today and there was an update. It was for the exam. I missed the exam window date Dec 13 - Jan 2. I never received any email or mail from them to inform me of the test. I was busy with my newborn on December and haven’t open the tracker til now.

i sent a webform to inform them and hopefully they would reschedule the date.

anyone experienced the same? Tia
Congrats on the new baby!!

Take a look at the exam letter sent by IRCC:

Rescheduling
 Contact IRCC within the 30 days from the test start date with a reasonable explanation for not attending or not completing the test. You can contact the IRCC office by emailing (your processing office).
 If you cannot complete the test once it’s started or if you are disconnected and do not complete the test (e.g. network or computer issues or feeling unwell).

Reactions: jeychie18

Mamin7

Aug 9, 2021
I called the MP office about 2 months ago. They told me that IRCC is working on it and they can't give any more update than what is on my account since I am within the 12months processing time. In April, if nothing, I can call again. You can always try tho, we never know... Please let me know the outcome if you do.
God willing I will do.

Reactions: MissLC

skinny123

Jan 18, 2018
My Language skills, Physical Presence activity and Prohibitions activity were all updated today. So now I have all activities "complete" and Citizenship ceremony "Not Started". Is this the Decision made? cos I don't see Decision made anywhere. And how long does it take before my oath ceremony?

Last edited:
Reactions: RoseDB

c.cruz91

Star Member
Sep 26, 2018
Winnipeg, MB
My Language skills, Physical Presence activity and Prohibitions activity were all updated today. So now I have all activities "complete" and Citizenship ceremony "Not Started". Is this the Decision made cos I don't see Decision made anywhere. And how long does it take before my oath ceremo
Congratulations! hopefully soon!

Reactions: skinny123

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
My Language skills, Physical Presence activity and Prohibitions activity were all updated today. So now I have all activities "complete" and Citizenship ceremony "Not Started". Is this the Decision made? cos I don't see Decision made anywhere. And how long does it take before my oath ceremony?
Yes, that is the equivalent to a decision made in old eCAS, timing considering other online applicants in the January thread, which Calgary is the processing office, it could probably be another 4 - 6 months wait.

Preet31

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
My test and background completed almost two months ago, why I have received an interview invitation today and tomorrow is my interview. I’m nervous

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
My test and background completed almost two months ago, why I have received an interview invitation today and tomorrow is my interview. I’m nervous
Nothing to worry about, I have heard that they will just confirm the information you have provided and clarify questions they may have from the documents you submitted, just be prepared with all your original documents submitted during the application. After that other applicants have reported that the decision is made fairly quickly.

Reactions: Preet31