+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2021 - Citizenship applications

DrPassion

Sep 7, 2021
Hi guys, I wanted to ask your opinion. I applied for Canadian citizenship in March 2021, test is completed September, waiting for the rest. My Indian passport was expiring in APril 2022, so I renewed it and got it back pretty fast (thanks to BLS and Indian embassy!). Should I update the renewed passport details on my Canadian citizenship application as well? Do I need to do it? Thanks for your help!

MAHAUH

Jul 11, 2021
Have you received your citizenship certificate? I called IRCC today and the agent asked me to resend the Oath form. He was unable to locate it in the system. He gave me the citizenship certificate number and assured that I will receive the certificate within two weeks.

Question for those who had oath on December 3, Have you guys received your certificates? Please confirm. Thanks
Which Number did you call IRCC to follow up on Citizenship Certificate? Thanks

iMayflower

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Have you received your citizenship certificate? I called IRCC today and the agent asked me to resend the Oath form. He was unable to locate it in the system. He gave me the citizenship certificate number and assured that I will receive the certificate within two weeks.

Question for those who had oath on December 3, Have you guys received your certificates? Please confirm. Thanks
I also had the ceremony on Dec 3rd but the tracker still shows "ceremony in progress". I guess they haven't mailed it. Asked for expedite delivery and attached my tickets but they already told me during the ceremony that it's not going to happen :(

ts270890

Apr 8, 2016
Any March applicants from BC got updates regarding physical presence, language, and prohibition?

I got no updates since early October.

sjm

Jun 25, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 2013
LANDED..........
June 2014
Update on my application.
Language, Physical presence and Prohibitions updated today with completed date as 10 Dec.

Citizenship ceremony not started.

fkbrun

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
I also had the ceremony on Dec 3rd but the tracker still shows "ceremony in progress". I guess they haven't mailed it. Asked for expedite delivery and attached my tickets but they already told me during the ceremony that it's not going to happen :(
Same here, I also had my ceremony on the 3rd and the tracker still shows as "in progress".
I called IRCC and they said my signed oath is still not in my file. But I did send it shortly after the ceremony.
The agent said I should wait a bit longer and that I would be contacted in case of any issues.
If they are processing in the same order that they called us for the verification of documents during the ceremony, I will be one of the last ones to get it lol

Reactions: Cynicalmonk

YashviS

Jan 6, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-05-2016
AOR Received.
01-08-2016
File Transfer...
08-08-2016
Med's Done....
02-08-2016
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
Hello Guys

My timeline:
March 15- Application Received
May 04- Background verification activity status updated
Sep 8, 2021 - Citizenship test activity status updated
- Scheduled for citizenship test
Oct 2, 2021 - Citizenship test activity status updated
Oct 28, 2021 - Prohibitions activity status updated
- Physical presence activity status updated
- Language skills activity status updated

Everything is marked 'Completed' except the Oath Ceremony (Not Started). Waiting for Oath ceremony invite :(

Reactions: Wandering Mind

iMayflower

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Same here, I also had my ceremony on the 3rd and the tracker still shows as "in progress".
I called IRCC and they said my signed oath is still not in my file. But I did send it shortly after the ceremony.
The agent said I should wait a bit longer and that I would be contacted in case of any issues.
If they are processing in the same order that they called us for the verification of documents during the ceremony, I will be one of the last ones to get it lol
Oh so if my number is 110 then I am also down the line... Today still shows in progress :(

Cynicalmonk

May 3, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other
Check your tracker, mine got updated and application is closed which I suppose refers to Certificate printed or mailed.

YashviS

Jan 6, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-05-2016
AOR Received.
01-08-2016
File Transfer...
08-08-2016
Med's Done....
02-08-2016
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
Check your tracker, mine got updated and application is closed which I suppose refers to Certificate printed or mailed.
you got the oath invitation just after finishing the online test? I completed everything on OCT 28th but i haven't received any mail or invitation yet.

Cynicalmonk

May 3, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other
you got the oath invitation just after finishing the online test? I completed everything on OCT 28th but i haven't received any mail or invitation yet.
I received the invitation after two weeks of completing the test. Which office is processing your application?