+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2021 - Citizenship applications

Amirfarhad

May 21, 2021
I also got my Oath letter today: november 22nd :)
Oath ceremony: December 3rd

About the letter: it says the citizenship certificate might take from 2 to 4 weeks to arrive. So I think no passport this year :(
But at least the citizenship itself will be an early Christmas!
No Worries,

Base on my relative's experience last week, they received the Certificate within 4 business days.

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
Thank you

Test invite - Nov 15, 2021
Test window- 19 Nov to 9 December 2021
Test taken - 20 Nov 2021
Fingerprint request- 15 November 2021
Fingerprint received- 17 November 2021
Passport copy request- 15 November 2011
Passport copy sent by email- 20 November 2021.
I have added this information to the spreadsheet.

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
I also got my Oath letter today: november 22nd :)
Oath ceremony: December 3rd

About the letter: it says the citizenship certificate might take from 2 to 4 weeks to arrive. So I think no passport this year :(
But at least the citizenship itself will be an early Christmas!
I have updated the spreadsheet!! Timing varies as per the local office processing your application, for some, it takes a few days and for some others a few weeks.

yhome

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Hi Everyone,

Received test schedule last Friday Nov 19th and passed the test on same day. Can you please update the sheet? And any idea how long it takes to be reflected on the dashboard?

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
Hi Everyone,

Received test schedule last Friday Nov 19th and passed the test on same day. Can you please update the sheet? And any idea how long it takes to be reflected on the dashboard?
Congratulations on passing the test. Is your Background completed? The update in the dashboard can take from a couple of days to a couple of months, it varies as per the local office processing your application.

yhome

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Congratulations on passing the test. Is your Background completed? The update in the dashboard can take from a couple of days to a couple of months, it varies as per the local office processing your application.
Thanks a lot. No, BG still in progress and apparently it is Scarborough office

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Hi Everyone,

Yeah, I passed on the 19th as well. My status updated today (23rd Nov) to Citizenship Test completed. My background is also complete. Now I'm just waiting for the oath.

I'm an online applicant, no idea which office is processing my application. How does one find this out?

yhome

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Yeah, I passed on the 19th as well. My status updated today (23rd Nov) to Citizenship Test completed. My background is also complete. Now I'm just waiting for the oath.

I'm an online applicant, no idea which office is processing my application. How does one find this out?
Great to hear! I think you can find out from the test email invitation sender. Mine came from DN SCR so that is what I am guessing it is fro Scarborough. What about yours? And anything else still in progress (e.g language, presence, etc..) ?