+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2021 - Citizenship applications

fkbrun

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
US Visa allows you to enter to the USA, I think you should probably provide copies of that. I am not sure about the full passport and will let others comment as I have not reached this step yet.

You don't need to provide copies of the PR, they have all the information about that document in your Immigration file.
The thing is that I added the scan of the US visa with the application. I wonder if it would be necessary to scan it again…

ranameraj

Star Member
Oct 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Question:

For both our applications (me and my wife), Background Check is completed and we haven't been asked for FPs yet. With the background check now completed, will we be asked for FP anymore?

Reactions: jackbauer

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
Background check completed today. Ghost update on Sep 29th.
online app
AOR Mar 22
They didn’t ask me for finger prints or passport scans. I attached passport scans with application itself, is there a chance they still might ask again?? How long would it be for test invite now @Strongfaith42 ??

Reactions: mpreetsingh

etcoflife

Jan 12, 2017
Got a test invite. But due to family reasons I am outside Canada. Is there an email to reply them back? Or respond to the same email from where the test invite came?

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
Got a test invite. But due to family reasons I am outside Canada. Is there an email to reply them back? Or respond to the same email from where the test invite came?
When is your AOR? When did you b/g complete? Did you get any other requests such as passport/Fingerprint?

harsha6269

Star Member
Oct 13, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
june 1 2018
AOR Received.
02-06-2018
Med's Done....
13 june 2018
Hi guys, i got test invite on sep 23 and i completed test on sep 27. i got an email saying you have passed but however it is not the final decision. what happens after this ? and where am i in the process? how long does it take from here to be a citizen?, Thanks

Fpm800

Star Member
Jun 26, 2017
Background became marked at completed for me and my fiancé on Oct 4. Did not receive an email. I just checked the tracker. Please update the online spreadsheet.

What's the difference between background and prohibition?

Reactions: mpreetsingh

fkbrun

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
Just curious, are there any updates in the tracking dashboard when a test invite is sent?
Not for me.
What happened was that I got the tracker saying the test was scheduled about a week before the test invite was actually sent.
But receiving the invite did not change anything in the tracker, no.

Help!

Star Member
Apr 12, 2021
Guys, during my test, everything went fine, but while I was answering test questions during the 30 mins, there was a box on bottom right with a red sign.

It seemed like it should show my camera or something but it didnt show anything, just a red sign.

Is this fine, anyone else had this issue?

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2016 Passport received back on 17/11/2016 visa expiry date 14/10/2017
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
Hi guys, i got test invite on sep 23 and i completed test on sep 27. i got an email saying you have passed but however it is not the final decision. what happens after this ? and where am i in the process? how long does it take from here to be a citizen?, Thanks
I also did my test on 29 Sep 2021 and status not up date as complete I think bcos I made mistake instead of taking the photo of my ID I took photo of my self twice I did pass the test but status not up date till today also they request for all the pages of my Passport which my consultant will be email this week
But I think they might sending me email to re do the test as I didn't took photo of my ID I was nervous but I did good in my test 20 20 .

Any one Experiance like I did