+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2021 - Citizenship applications

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
Hey, I completed my test yesterday on Sept 28 from outside Canada. Got 20/20 but I was having trouble while clicking a picture of my id. The photo turned out to be quite blurry. So not sure if IRCC will approve my test but still hoping for the best.
I have updated the spreadsheet!!! Hopefully they will accept it, others have shared that they may ask for a copy of your ID by email or they could ask you to redo the test, all depends on the agent reviewing you case. Please keep us posted!!

Reactions: Wandering Mind

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
I team, my application reached mar 4. since then i have not received any communication. What should i do.
Have you checked your junk/spam email folder? Is your application paper or online? If paper try to find the information in the old ECAS (Link is in my signature), you only need your UCI (you can find this in your PR card or any immigration document you have from IRCC), last name, DOB and country of birth to access it. There have been some cases where IRCC have sent AOR but the applicant for some reason has not receive it and the information will be updated in old ECAS. If online you will probably need to call IRCC and ask them about your application, if they have sent AOR, but you didn't receive or it went to your junk email, they will be able to provide the Application number, if they can't find it yet in their system that means you will need to keep waiting until they send AOR.

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Hi All,

I am a June applicant planning/waiting for my Test invite. I have moved to US now and have communicated this to IRCC.

When I get test invite, it says here on this link to contact IRCC and they will advise on next steps.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/citizenship.html

Has anyone been in similar situation?

Thanks,
Vishal
just a simple question
did you receive an invitation letter? o just look at it at citizenship portal?

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2016 Passport received back on 17/11/2016 visa expiry date 14/10/2017
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
I give the test and pass but I made on mistake instead of taking the photo of my ID I took the photo of my self and submit
So I took my photo twice and after the test I realize that I made the mistake
What should I do now that's really stress full

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
I give the test and pass but I made on mistake instead of taking the photo of my ID I took the photo of my self and submit
Send a copy of the ID to the email address that sent you the invite and explain what happened.

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
Send a copy of the ID to the email address that sent you the invite and explain what happened.
They send email to my Imm consultant and he told me don't worry they have my copy of ID and PR Card in test they wanna make sure u r right person and also they want to check ur Activity like cheating
It was totally my mistake I should hv watch video procedure to take the test
I did prepare well and study one week and got score 20 /20 but it was tricky test if u don't read the discover Canada properly then its abit tough
Hope they accept my result

bakshivishal

May 6, 2014
From what others have shared, it appears that after you notify them about being outside of Canada and asking permission to do the test from your host location, they will reply and indicate that is ok, I don't know if this has changed, but it appears that the instruction is that when you go through the process of accessing the test you will need to answer "Yes" to the question about being in Canada. As I said this the information I have gathered from others sharing their experiences and don't know if IRCC has been able to change that step at this point.

If there is anyone that has gone through this experience, could you please share if what I described above is still the case? @msatishxp

Thanks
Thanks, I hope they reply fast with "OK". and to be clear we should not register for test unless they say OK, correct?

Cassiano

Dec 4, 2017
did you read this?
Important: On step 6 of the sign in process, you are required to take a picture of your photo ID. Do not
take a picture of your face at this step. If you take and approve an incorrect photo, you may exit the
test platform and restart the sign in process to take new photos as long as you have not completed step
9 (started the test).

Mr Dev

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
After receiving the AOR .. what is the usual order of things ??? New system shows in progress in all .. what is the sequence they follow ?? BG first or language skills or physical presence. how do they do it ??

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
did you read this?
Important: On step 6 of the sign in process, you are required to take a picture of your photo ID. Do not
take a picture of your face at this step. If you take and approve an incorrect photo, you may exit the
test platform and restart the sign in process to take new photos as long as you have not completed step
9 (started the test).
I red it but it happens what can I do now hope they Accept the test Result if not then have to reschedule do the test .