31-05-2016
Med's Done....
09-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-01-2017
LANDED..........
22-03-2017 (went on vacation before doing the landing)
Congratulations!! I have added this information into the Notes section in the spreadsheet, you will probably receive the test invite email one or two days before the start date, could you please let me know when you have received the email? Good Luck.

Hi. Received email for Test invite and scanned passport yesterday, Sept 7. Test window is from Sept 10 to Sept 30.

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
Hi every one I have one question
During my application my Pakistani passport expired in this month so I submit renewed passport from web form so they sent me email after one month what does it mean did they receive my passport?

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

In order to respond to a high volume of enquiries related to the crisis in Afghanistan, we have needed to shift resources in our Client Support Centre. This will impact our ability to respond to some of your enquiries.

We will respond to these priority enquiries only:

· Clients in crisis situations (like those affected by the situation in Afghanistan)

· Clients facing vulnerable circumstances (emergency and urgent requests)

· Clients who need to tell us about a change in their circumstances, which has a direct impact on their application (like marriage, birth of a child, or similar)

· Clients who are submitting documents requested by one of our officers

· Changes in contact information

· Requests to withdraw an application or refunds

If your enquiry is NOT one of the priority enquiries listed above, you will not receive a reply.

If you included attachments with your enquiry, rest assured that they will be added to your file shortly.

Enquiries about applications

Even if you haven’t heard from us recently, your application remains in process. You don’t need to do anything else at this time. We’ll contact you if we need more information. You can also check the status of your application online.

We strongly invite you to use the available self-serve options that might be helpful to you on IRCC’s website including:

· Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.

We understand that timely access to client support is important. Thank you for your patience.

Please do not reply to this email.

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
This is a default message they have been sending to those that submit Web form, it is not a confirmation.

Reactions: r4rameezraja

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
Hi. Received email for Test invite and scanned passport yesterday, Sept 7. Test window is from Sept 10 to Sept 30.
Good luck, please let us know once you have passed the test!!! :)

Read Discover Canada at least twice.

This is a sticky thread in this forum, it has summary of the book in English and French and a lot of websites to practice sample tests.

Notes from Discover Canada and Sample tests.

There a lot of resources in Youtube, audio book, practice tests, etc.

Reactions: Cynicalmonk

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
I checked the ECAS, and I saw the update. Also, The new tracer just date updated, but nothing changed.
I have updated this in the spreadsheet!! The ghost update in the new tracker will become a real update in a couple of days and it will potentially be BG verification completed. Please keep us posted. Thanks

didigege

Star Member
Nov 5, 2018
Hello, I checked the tracker and test changed to completed.
At the pace is there a chance ceremony is coming soon?