+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2021 - Citizenship applications

grapehair

Jan 14, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I submitted my Online application In May. I forgot to include an educational detail. I am appearing for my dental license exams and taking some classes and paid tuition fee for that, at an institute (registered institute but not a university or college). Please note that the preparation course is just that, a preparatory course and it won't lead to getting a degree or diploma of any kind. However, I feel this detail should have been included on the application. I was fully employed during that time (was working full time in the morning/afternoon - 8am to 4pm - and then in the evening after work, attended the preparatory courses). Now my question is, how do I update my application. Do i need to use a webform in order to update the application or should i withdraw it completely and submit a new application?

Any input is much appreciated.

Preet31

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I submitted my Online application In May. I forgot to include an educational detail. I am appearing for my dental license exams and taking some classes and paid tuition fee for that, at an institute (registered institute but not a university or college). Please note that the preparation course is just that, a preparatory course and it won't lead to getting a degree or diploma of any kind. However, I feel this detail should have been included on the application. I was fully employed during that time (was working full time in the morning/afternoon - 8am to 4pm - and then in the evening after work, attended the preparatory courses). Now my question is, how do I update my application. Do i need to use a webform in order to update the application or should i withdraw it completely and submit a new application?

Any input is much appreciated.
I had the similar issue with photographer’s information, I forgot to upload his information in my online application, I contact IRCC through web form and they told me to wait for the AOR. I applied in March 2021. Thank you

Reactions: grapehair

YousifBreesam

Star Member
Jan 31, 2018
I tried to create an account with the application number they issued me and my UCI so I can check my application online, but it keeps telling me username is wrong!!

I believe this is happening because it hasn’t been updated in the system yet (since I got the AOR yesterday), and it needs a few more days to be able to look it up online.

ranameraj

Star Member
Oct 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I tried to create an account with the application number they issued me and my UCI so I can check my application online, but it keeps telling me username is wrong!!

I believe this is happening because it hasn’t been updated in the system yet (since I got the AOR yesterday), and it needs a few more days to be able to look it up online.
You have to wait for 24 hours then create the account. It happened with me as well, but after 24 hrs, it worked fine.

Reactions: YousifBreesam

ranameraj

Star Member
Oct 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just received email from CIC, saying that my application is in progress and I can see my application's status in tracker.
Does it count as "In-progress" status?