+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2021 - Citizenship applications

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
My application's status is now IN-PROGRESS
Are you seeing this in the new IRCC tracker or the old ECAS? if it is in the new IRCC tracker it is not the real In Process, in only shows one line at the bottom - Application History - indicating that your application has been filed, but nothing else? or is it showing there that it is In Process? Thanks

ranameraj

Star Member
Oct 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Application history

• Jun 1, 2021

Application filed

We have received your application and have begun to process your application. Information about next steps and required action items will be coming soon.

snoseir

Jun 2, 2021
Here's my current application status that was submitted online.

Physical Presence Days: 1,153
Application: Single
Application sent: March 29, 2021
Delivered: March 29, 2021
5 Year Eligibility: 2016-03-29 to 2021-03-28
AOR:

Hamiltoncitizen

Feb 24, 2021
Are you seeing this in the new IRCC tracker or the old ECAS? if it is in the new IRCC tracker it is not the real In Process, in only shows one line at the bottom - Application History - indicating that your application has been filed, but nothing else? or is it showing there that it is In Process? Thanks
What is the linke for the old ECAS? I cannot find it.
Cheers mate

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
Application history

• Jun 1, 2021

Application filed

We have received your application and have begun to process your application. Information about next steps and required action items will be coming soon.
Please check here https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do
In my case the new tracker says that my application was filed on April 13, 2021 and application was last updated on April 23, 2021, but this does not have the same previous In Process meaning. My status in the old ECAS is still showing as application received and that they sent the AOR, nothing about being In Process yet, that is why I haven't updated the spreadsheet. The spreadsheet will need to be updated to account for the changes in the new tracker, but I am not the admin, therefore I don't know if that will happen this year, in the meantime if we have access to the ECAS we will count on that information!!!!

Blackhawk66

Jun 3, 2021
Category........
Other
Hello everyone. Found the link to this forum on fb. Please add me.

Physical Presence Days: 1350
Application: Single (Online)
Application sent: March 14, 2021
Delivered: March 14, 2021
5 Year Eligibility: March 14, 2016 to March 13,2021
AOR:

Reactions: jackbauer

Hamiltoncitizen

Feb 24, 2021
Please check here https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do
In my case the new tracker says that my application was filed on April 13, 2021 and application was last updated on April 23, 2021, but this does not have the same previous In Process meaning. My status in the old ECAS is still showing as application received and that they sent the AOR, nothing about being In Process yet, that is why I haven't updated the spreadsheet. The spreadsheet will need to be updated to account for the changes in the new tracker, but I am not the admin, therefore I don't know if that will happen this year, in the meantime if we have access to the ECAS we will count on that information!!!!
Perhaps they are migrating from old ecas to the new one? ‍♂
My application shows as Filed on May 31st on the new system, however it cannot be found on ecas.

GG07

May 3, 2019
AoR just came through, oh happy day!

Application delivered: March 16, 2021

Last edited:

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
Perhaps they are migrating from old ecas to the new one? ‍♂
My application shows as Filed on May 31st on the new system, however it cannot be found on ecas.
Maybe they will eventually remove the old ECAS, I can see mine in both systems. I hope that what they are doing is scanning and uploading the documents into the new system and therefore praying that the process would be faster (similar to the December 2020 online applicants) as they don't need to send hard copy files anymore and can be access anywhere/anytime!!!