+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2021 - Citizenship applications

mhammoud

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
Oakville, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Hi All, I am filling my application and applying this month. Please let me know if I am posting in the wrong forum:

For question 10. I came to Canada for 2 weeks for landing and then went to my home country, so two questions:

1. Do I add the 2 weeks I came for landing among the addresses I lived in during the past 5 years?
2. For the 183 consecutive days before becoming a permanent resident, is that before landing or before moving to Canada?

I am a bit confused how to handle those 2 weeks I came for landing.

new3b

Jul 19, 2016
Hi All, I am filling my application and applying this month. Please let me know if I am posting in the wrong forum:

For question 10. I came to Canada for 2 weeks for landing and then went to my home country, so two questions:

1. Do I add the 2 weeks I came for landing among the addresses I lived in during the past 5 years?
2. For the 183 consecutive days before becoming a permanent resident, is that before landing or before moving to Canada?

in theory, u only need to fill in the home address or long-term staying place (>6 months). when you have a trip (tourism, business , edcuational trips) less than 3 months, you don't need to put it on the application. Plz confirm with others again to avoid any bias from my own answer. Good luck !

Reactions: mhammoud

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015

This is the information in the Application guide about questions 10:

1. Write all your addresses inside and outside of Canada during your 5-year eligibility period, including the postal codes, starting with your current home address. If you were residing, working or studying outside Canada, you must list all of your foreign addresses, including the country postal or mailing codes. Press the plus (+) button if you need more space. You don’t need to include addresses of family, friends, hotels or resorts where you stayed while on vacation.

Provide information that covers the 5-year eligibility period. Do not leave any gaps during this period and do not leave this section blank. If you do, your application will be returned to you as incomplete.
    Note:
    Your current address history row 1 will auto-populate from your contact information. If you change your address in row 1, it will change your contact information. Additionality, if you lived at your current address for more than 5 years, then you only need to update the date in row 1 that was auto-populated from your connection information.
  2. Police certificate(s)
    You need to provide a police certificate from each country, other than Canada, if you were there
    • in the past 4 years
    • for 183 days or more in a row
    • since the age of 18

mhammoud

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
Oakville, Ontario
Category........
FSW
This is the information in the Application guide about questions 10:

1. Write all your addresses inside and outside of Canada during your 5-year eligibility period, including the postal codes, starting with your current home address. If you were residing, working or studying outside Canada, you must list all of your foreign addresses, including the country postal or mailing codes. Press the plus (+) button if you need more space. You don’t need to include addresses of family, friends, hotels or resorts where you stayed while on vacation.

Provide information that covers the 5-year eligibility period. Do not leave any gaps during this period and do not leave this section blank. If you do, your application will be returned to you as incomplete.
    Note:
    Your current address history row 1 will auto-populate from your contact information. If you change your address in row 1, it will change your contact information. Additionality, if you lived at your current address for more than 5 years, then you only need to update the date in row 1 that was auto-populated from your connection information.
  2. Police certificate(s)
    You needto provide a police certificate from each country, other than Canada, if you were there
    • in the past 4 years
    • for 183 days or more in a row
    • since the age of 18
Thank you for the answer, but I have read the guide and still I am not sure how to treat the 2 weeks landing, are they a vacation or are they a residence?

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
Thank you for the answer, but I have read the guide and still I am not sure how to treat the 2 weeks landing, are they a vacation or are they a residence?
Did you were in a hotel or friend's house? I think that it wouldn't hurt to add the address you were during those two weeks, probably better to provide more information than less, that is my personal opinion.

Reactions: mhammoud

Rakit

Apr 2, 2018
Help
Please under physical calculator I have eligibility 11-03-2016 to 10-03-2021 . When I entered that under the cit0002f it shows admissibility 10-03-2016 to 10-03-2021. Is it correct
also under the form I am trying to add all the occupation by pressing + , it is not working any suggestions!

Dinanu

Mar 7, 2021
Hi there,
Can you please add to spread sheet
Physical Presence Days: 1185.50
Applicant: 2
Application sent on March 07, 2021
Delivered on March 11, 2021 (Paper Application)
5 Year Eligibility: 2016/03/06 to 2 2021/03/06
AOR:

khabkhab

Aug 2, 2014
Lahore-Pakistan
Visa Office......
Lahore-Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 Oct. 2014
Med's Request
14 Nov. 2014
Med's Done....
Up-front
VISA ISSUED...
31 Dec. 2014
LANDED..........
9 Jan 2015
Physical Presence Days: 1115
Applicant: 1
Application sent on March 12, 2021
Delivered on March 12, 2021 (Online Application)
5 Year Eligibility: 2016/03/12 to 2 2021/03/11
Submission Confirmation Email: March 12, 2021
AOR:

myat

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2011
LANDED..........
28-09-2015 Landed
Hi everyone,
For latest Citizenship application form CIT 0002 (10-2020) E, section 15, language evidence section grey out and can’t fill in. Everyone same like me? Or my computer PDF software something wrong? I tried with 2 computers same thing. Any idea? Thanks in advance.

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
Hi everyone,
For latest Citizenship application form CIT 0002 (10-2020) E, section 15, language evidence section grey out and can’t fill in. Everyone same like me? Or my computer PDF software something wrong? I tried with 2 computers same thing. Any idea? Thanks in advance.
If you click No then it grays out, and it should be No if you are 55 years old or more. If you are 14 to 54 years old then you should have evidence of English proficiency and select Yes. When you select yes it will give you the option to select which one is your proof of language proficiency.

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Physical Presence Days: 1115
Applicant: 1
Application sent on March 12, 2021
Delivered on March 12, 2021 (Online Application)
5 Year Eligibility: 2016/03/12 to 2 2021/03/11
Submission Confirmation Email: March 12, 2021
AOR:
Can you please see your application online in ECAS (please try again tomorrow if you don't see it today)? Trying to confirm something.

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
they won't probably see anything. The email is just a submission confirmation unfortunately :(
Yes, earlier online applicants are not able to see online status even after AOR, so thought to check with new applicants.

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maybe they don’t know how.
I certainly don’t know how to apply online.
So I applied paper.
Multiple reasons:

1. It's only for some categories (singles between age of 18 to 54)
2. It's a new system so there are issues. Many December Online applicants have not received AOR, while paper applicants from Jan also started getting it. Those who got AOR are not able to see status online, while paper applicants are able to see after AOR) etc.

More details in Dec 2020 online applications thread.

Reactions: myat