March 2021 - Citizenship applications

Aaaddd

Mar 5, 2021
Hi there,
I just sent my application today
Physical Presence Days: 1341
Applicant: 1
Application sent on March 05, 2021
Delivered on March 05, 2021 (Online Application)
5 Year Eligibility: 2016/03/04 to 2 2021/03/04
AOR:

Reactions: SarraZ and new3b

skinny123

Jan 18, 2018
Hi there,
I just sent my application today
Physical Presence Days: 1341
Applicant: 1
Application sent on March 05, 2021
Delivered on March 05, 2021 (Online Application)
5 Year Eligibility: 2016/03/04 to 2 2021/03/04
AOR:
I have added this to the spreadsheet. Goodluck!

Reactions: Aaaddd and new3b

sl512

Sep 21, 2017
Submitted today.

Physical Presence Days: 1128
Application: Single
Application sent: March 06, 2021
Delivered: March 06, 2021 (Online Application)
5 Year Eligibility: March 06, 2016 - March 05, 2021

For some reason eligibility period was calculated as starting on March 05, 2016 in the online application which is one day earlier than in the physical presence calculator. I see the same inconsistency in other people's comments, sometimes it's the same day (5 years apart), sometimes there's one day difference. Hopefully this doesn't matter if there is some safety room in total presence days.

arora_25

Mar 7, 2021
Just submitted my application

Physical Presence Days: 1310
Application sent: March 07, 2021
Delivered: March 07, 2021 (Online Application)
5 Year Eligibility: March 06, 2016 - March 06, 2021
AOR:

sharanjit1986

Star Member
Aug 28, 2014
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
APPLIED FOR MY FAMILY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
AOR1 -- 05.05.2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
ECAS UPDATED THAT A MAIL IS SENT AT HOME ADDRESS ON 23.06.2016
Med's Request
WAITING
Med's Done....
WAITING
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Can anyone answer for citizenship application form 10-2020
At section 11 .. if a person is homemaker currently and resided in India and Canada during 2018,2019 for certain months and worked in Canada during 2016 and was homemaker in 2015 ( for few months}
Do we need to mention home address when she was homemaker ?
or we have to just mention the addresses of employer when she was working.?

sraj07

May 26, 2015
Submitted today.

Physical Presence Days: 1128
Application sent: March 06, 2021
Delivered: March 06, 2021 (Online Application)
5 Year Eligibility: March 06, 2016 - March 05, 2021

For some reason eligibility period was calculated as starting on March 05, 2016 in the online application which is one day earlier than in the physical presence calculator. I see the same inconsistency in other people's comments, sometimes it's the same day (5 years apart), sometimes there's one day difference. Hopefully this doesn't matter if there is some safety room in total presence days.
*****Hi Guys , Good day . i am planning to submit my application this week . Just discovered this thread and hence posting my question here at this moment *****apologies if it is a repeated question ****

Online Physical Presence calculator --I put the application date as '2021-03-07' and hence the report was showing Your eligibility period is 2016-03-07 to 2021-03-06 . Now in my application form for 9 a) question Enter the "To" date from calculator -- for which i put 2021-03-06. However looks like the From date in the application form is auto populated and it displays Your five (5) year eligibility period is From 2016-03-06 To 2021-03-06 .
The issue here is the auto populated From field in the physical presence calculator doesnot match with the auto -populated value in the application form

1. Did this happen to you guys too ? or is it just me ?
2. I have taken the photographs from Costco on 30-Dec-2020 . Am i still good to use the same pics ? the 6 months period for photo is between the photograph date and AOR ? or photo graph date and Application signed date ?

I have these two urgent questions .. Please help me guys . or please send me the link to the page if it has already been answered . .. Apologies ..

Raj .

alexo21

Mar 5, 2021
*****Hi Guys , Good day . i am planning to submit my application this week . Just discovered this thread and hence posting my question here at this moment *****apologies if it is a repeated question ****

Online Physical Presence calculator --I put the application date as '2021-03-07' and hence the report was showing Your eligibility period is 2016-03-07 to 2021-03-06 . Now in my application form for 9 a) question Enter the "To" date from calculator -- for which i put 2021-03-06. However looks like the From date in the application form is auto populated and it displays Your five (5) year eligibility period is From 2016-03-06 To 2021-03-06 .
The issue here is the auto populated From field in the physical presence calculator doesnot match with the auto -populated value in the application form

1. Did this happen to you guys too ? or is it just me ?
2. I have taken the photographs from Costco on 30-Dec-2020 . Am i still good to use the same pics ? the 6 months period for photo is between the photograph date and AOR ? or photo graph date and Application signed date ?

I have these two urgent questions .. Please help me guys . or please send me the link to the page if it has already been answered . .. Apologies ..

Raj .
Yes the same thing happened with me and it seems that's how they calculate it with one day less

alexo21

Mar 5, 2021
I have applied on paper as I never opened the forum before sending the application, as I can see online applications are processing much faster than paper but IRCC doesn't say on their website that there is an ability to apply online ! unless we use the link provided by people on the forum. so do you guys think we can apply online before they get my paper application ?! I dont think so but just asking :)

Reactions: Ash_Ahmad

sl512

Sep 21, 2017
I have applied on paper as I never opened the forum before sending the application, as I can see online applications are processing much faster than paper but IRCC doesn't say on their website that there is an ability to apply online ! unless we use the link provided by people on the forum. so do you guys think we can apply online before they get my paper application ?! I dont think so but just asking :)
I don't think we have enough data yet to say conclusively which one is faster. People in other threads are saying that paper applicants are getting their AORs faster. Most likely online applicants are saving a couple of days of mailing time but who knows what beyond that. In either case I definitely wouldn't apply online in your situation if I already sent a paper version, more likely to complicate your situation than make in faster.

Now this second part is just pure speculation on my part, I have no idea how their systems work. But I would bet that paper and online versions are not two separate workflows, but instead two "frontends" that feed into the same internal "backend" system. In the paper version, the clerks would manually do data entry, online - they probably have some tools to import or other integration. So if this theory is true, online applicants might save a little time on mailing and data entry, but ultimately it would go into the same queue.

alexo21

Mar 5, 2021
I don't think we have enough data yet to say conclusively which one is faster. People in other threads are saying that paper applicants are getting their AORs faster. Most likely online applicants are saving a couple of days of mailing time but who knows what beyond that. In either case I definitely wouldn't apply online in your situation if I already sent a paper version, more likely to complicate your situation than make in faster.

Now this second part is just pure speculation on my part, I have no idea how their systems work. But I would bet that paper and online versions are not two separate workflows, but instead two "frontends" that feed into the same internal "backend" system. In the paper version, the clerks would manually do data entry, online - they probably have some tools to import or other integration. So if this theory is true, online applicants might save a little time on mailing and data entry, but ultimately it would go into the same queue.
Thanks for the reply, and you are definitely right as different aspects affect the application and I think it depends complexity and how organized is the application for the supporting documents.