Star Member
Jan 26, 2015
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-12-2014
CongUOTE="Strongfaith42, post: 9945248, member: 551922"]
To God be the Glory!!!! Finally, my family and I have been invited to take the citizenship test, the update was today Feb 7 in the dashboard and the test window is from Feb 14 to March 7. We will be taking it on Monday, Feb 14!!! Keep the faith, if you are still waiting it will come very soon!!! :)
[/QUOTE]
Congratulations

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
I applied from Toronto for citizenship online.
I got the test invitation from Montreal office. Does it mean that now my processing office is Montreal?
My husband applied from same place like mine but he got his test and oath from Niagara Falls office.

Any one else in same situation as I?
It appears that IRCC is distributing the workload so they can move faster, lots of interviews posted on local news websites to Canadian citizenship applicants that have been waiting for more than two years, it appears it has created some awareness at IRCC and they are finally showing some progress. I think we will just need to make sure that they have our correct address when they are sending the Oath certificate, that is what matters in the end.

Reactions: RoseDB

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
Question, my Citizenship ceremony is still showing as 'Not Started'. If this changes to 'In Progress' do you recieve invitation to the oath ceremony at the same time?
From what I have read from others here, the ceremony will change to In Progress and you will get an update in the Dashboard with date, you will receive an email with Oath ceremony details only a week or couple of days before the Ceremony.

Reactions: NickH

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
Hello All,
I’m trying to estimate when I might approximately get the citizenship test invite.
Please share if any March 2021 applicant from Vancouver region (Paper application - Family) has received the test invite?
Thanks!
I am a Calgary applicant and received my test update in the dashboard today, you will probably be receiving yours very soon!!! Keep the faith!

MissLC

Nov 2, 2021
To God be the Glory!!!! Finally, my family and I have been invited to take the citizenship test, the update was today Feb 7 in the dashboard and the test window is from Feb 14 to March 7. We will be taking it on Monday, Feb 14!!! Keep the faith, if you are still waiting it will come very soon!!! :)
So happy for you! May God reward your faith in HIM!

Reactions: Strongfaith42

AP1009

Nov 8, 2018
Congratulations!! With all the help that you've provided others on this forum, and the relentless faith you've maintained while waiting for your turn, this is well-deserved.

ts270890

Apr 8, 2016
I have requested for atip/gcms notes in December. It's been two months without any response. I have sent a mail to ATIP but no response yet.

How can I file a complain? As I as I know there's a way to file a complain if ATiP not released without proper explanation.

Rakit

Apr 2, 2018
Good luck

Reactions: Strongfaith42