+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

umangtandon

Aug 11, 2020
Congratulation for those who received conformation!

ITA: 14 Feb
AOR: 1 Mar
Medical: 16 Mar
Biometrics: 18 Mar

I haven't received anything from IRCC till now. I have applied for GCM notes, and it has been 4 months haven't received anything from ATIP office, dropped several mails also but no luck, and same case with web form also, no reply. As per today(Oct 28, 2021), they have started finalizing application received between March 7, 2021 and March 13, 2021.

Is there a way that I can get update on my application?

Harleen Sehgal

Oct 25, 2021
Congratulation for those who received conformation!

ITA: 14 Feb
AOR: 1 Mar
Medical: 16 Mar
Biometrics: 18 Mar

I haven't received anything from IRCC till now. I have applied for GCM notes, and it has been 4 months haven't received anything from ATIP office, dropped several mails also but no luck, and same case with web form also, no reply. As per today(Oct 28, 2021), they have started finalizing application received between March 7, 2021 and March 13, 2021.

Is there a way that I can get update on my application?
Hi
Approach your local Mp to intervene

Omfarris29

Star Member
Dec 22, 2018
Libya
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada Embassy Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Finally! We received our portal email this morning.
AOR- March 21
VO- Montreal
Portal email from VO Vancouver
No GUs, no updates since April 12. No additional documents asked. We are family of 5 (children ages 5 and below, one is canadian)

best of luck to everyone!

PD1984

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 2,2021
AOR Received.
March 2,2021
AOR- March 21
VO- Montreal
No GUs, no updates since April 12. No additional documents asked. We are family of 5 (children ages 5 and below, one is canadian)

Congratulations

Reactions: Omfarris29

PD_Canada_PD

Star Member
Apr 22, 2021
AOR- March 21
VO- Montreal

Congrats!!
I also received portal email at 11am. Portal Email from VO Etobicoke. There was no recent GUs. Status in IRCC portal is same, there is no change...

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
Congrats!!
I also received portal email at 11am. Portal Email from VO Etobicoke. There was no recent GUs. Status in IRCC portal is same, there is no change...
Congrats to you both.

hp2021

Oct 15, 2021
Newbie here, but feeling that we are on the same boat...
AOR: March 6th
Last update: Medical exam passed March 20th and biometrics on March 24th ... and that is it :(

No GCMS notes yet, I have required the first one on Sep. 06 and have been sending several emails - which only one was answered:
" We acknowledge that your request has been received and is in processing. According to our records, your request was due on October 7, 2021. Although we make efforts to provide timely access to records, the large volume of requests our institution processes makes it impossible to determine the exact date your file will be ready. Please note that we have flagged your request as priority and the information will be forwarded to you as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience this situation may cause."
"Flagged your request as priority" - is this a joke?!?! lol

Other tries:
  • asked for GCMS notes again, but now to IRCC and CBSA (2 and 1 weeks ago, respectively)
  • Phone call where the agent did not want to give me any information, since I am not a priority. After I said that I was indeed a priority, and told all the issues I am facing because of this delay, she almost get there, but just told me that "everything should be just fine, if not, IRCC would have contacted you already"
  • After this phone call I sent email to the PR Portal as my application was approved and I was not told by IRCC - don't need to say that it didn't work :/

Feeling hopeless .... but sharing it here to see if there is a light at the end :)
Hey guys, I received my GCMS notes today.

Regarding ATIP: I have been sending daily emails to ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca and IRCC.ATIP-AIPRP.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
In one of these emails, I sent the consent form signed by my family members, and asked the office to include the form in my request.
This email was answered, the next day saying it was been included.
Besides this answer, and the one I posted previously, I received another answer on Tuesday, saying "We apologize for the delay in receiving your requested information. Your request has been reviewed and the records will be released to you shortly." Then I replying asking what does shortly mean - and received the ATIP today.

Regarding my GCMS notes: frustrating. The last update was on October 4th: Eligibility: Recommend Passed.
Nothing else.
Called IRCC yesterday and an officer finally told me something: that my eligibility was still been processed. Nothing else.

VO is Vancouver - does any one know a way to contact them? It seems that they just need to "press enter" so I can have eligibility PASSED and the process moves on...

huxing0522

Dec 14, 2019
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Med's Done....
23-03-2021
LANDED..........
16-08-2021
Hello everyone! I got my portal email yesterday! Strangely enough, the portal email came from Montreal!
also weird is that I am the secondary applicant (inland) and I got my portal email already but my common law partner hasn’t got it yet

Primary VO: Edmonton
Secondary VO: Vancouver
so here’s a little timeline:
AOR: March 18, 2021
MEP: April 12, 2021
GU1: some time in June?
GU2: Oct 15, 2021
GU3: Oct 25, 2021
Portal email: Oct 27, 2021
Just because lading office is where you lived in or near you lived.I guess you lived in Atlantic Provinces.

Last edited:

PD1984

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 2,2021
AOR Received.
March 2,2021
Who is local MP? I am living in Canada on WP since three years, to whom I can contact here? Will consulting a immigration lawyer work? Will they be able to help?
To find your MP, you can enter your postal code on google, and you will know about your MP then contact MP by email or by phone.