+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

pgbj

Jul 15, 2021
I got my eCOPR on 30-aug. Waiting for PR card. Got a GU yesterday and one GU today in ircc portal against the linked application.
Does these GUs mean anything at this stage???

Last edited:

karanvir jassal

May 18, 2018
Congratulations preet, my AOR is before you 18 March, I checked with the automated phone line and it’s says unable to find application, is it for everyone today ? Or May be some hope that I will receive portal email soon ???
Its same for everyone and i think the call centre has some issues or website

Preetkaur3131

Aug 11, 2021
I’m trying to call Ircc but automated system is not able to find my application…. I’m putting right information I checked it several times……?? What is happening…. I’m on the edge of crying and dying AOR March 07 …. Filed through representative

Kaur1333

Sep 8, 2021
I’m trying to call Ircc but automated system is not able to find my application…. I’m putting right information I checked it several times……?? What is happening…. I’m on the edge of crying and dying AOR March 07 …. Filed through representative
It’s okay don’t worry, it’s same for everyone
My condition is same like you.

preet571

Star Member
Sep 15, 2021
Congratulations preet, my AOR is before you 18 March, I checked with the automated phone line and it’s says unable to find application, is it for everyone today ? Or May be some hope that I will receive portal email soon ???
Thnx buddy... i wish evry1 on this forum get their portal email soon.......i got 2 ghost updates on 1st oct.... and 1st portal mail today....

preet571

Star Member
Sep 15, 2021
Guys its just matter of time... dont be upset... hope for the best...... evry1 will get their confirmations soon..... i know wait time is more....but we cant do anything.....

vdhiman23

Jul 1, 2016
I am on a closed work permit and stuck with that Montreal VO, when I saw the FEB draw, i thought few more months for the slavery and I can switch the job. But that much time is really a mockery for the folks who want to settle here.